Sales Executive / Negotiator / Business Development Consultant that has excellent people, negotiation, account management and customer services skills with a professional and friendly telephone manner that is also comfortable within a face-to-face environment is required for a well-established Company based in Northwood, Middlesex.
SALARY: £15,000 - £18,000 per annum (Basic Salary) / £30,000 OTE (uncapped)
LOCATION: Northwood, Middlesex (Candidates MUST live within a 12 mile radius of Northwood, Middlesex)
** Full Training Provided **
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities Available **
IS THIS YOU?
- Can you sell, negotiate and close deals?
- Do you like a varied working environment which involves a combination of office based telephone work with regular daily client visits / meetings within the local area?
- Do you have excellent account management and customer service skills?
- Would you like to build up and account manage a client base that you’ll receive ongoing commission from?
- Would you like to have an uncapped commission structure? So, the more deals you close the more you earn?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions you will have what it takes to make a success in the Property Lettings Industry. This may be something you haven’t thought about before, but this industry offers a lot of variety, where your negotiation, people and customer service skills will be put to good use allowing you to increase your earnings by providing a valuable service to your clients.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have a full Driving Licence
We have a fantastic new job vacancy available for a Sales Executive / Negotiator / Business Development Consultant that has excellent people, negotiation, account management and customer services skills with a professional and friendly telephone manner that is also comfortable within a face-to-face environment.
If successfully selected you will receive full in-house training so you can get up to speed quickly and start earning some great commission.
Working as the Sales Executive / Negotiator / Business Development Consultant you will work within a small, friendly Lettings Team developing and growing your property rentals portfolio by bringing on new landlords / clients. This will be achieved from converting inbound client telephone enquiries and landlord walk-ins to the office, canvassing properties in the local area, telephoning potential landlords that are advertising their properties via the classifieds and gaining client referrals.
Your responsibilities as the Sales Executive / Negotiator / Business Development Consultant will also involve advertising property lets online, registering and contacting potential tenants about new properties, showing the tenants around properties, carrying out home inspections on behalf of the landlord, taking deposits, signing tenancy agreements and updating the company’s database with all new tenants, landlords and properties.
This is a great opportunity to break into the property lettings industry where the earning potential is uncapped, full in-house training is provided and you’ll get the chance to develop your career.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Good negotiating and closing skills over the telephone and face-to-face
- Excellent account management and customer service skills
- Polite, friendly and professional telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Work as part of a team assisting colleagues when required
- All candidates with previous experience selling products and / or services considered, which may include working as an Account Manager, Account Executive, BDM, Field Representative, Recruitment Consultant, Telesales Advisor, Telemarketing Adviser or similar type of background that is looking to broaden their experience within the property lettings industry.
- Full driving licence is essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4003
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Work in in Northwood, Middlesex. Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk