Luxury Used Car Sales Executive with previous experience in the motor industry, excellent persuasive verbal communication skills and a professional appearance, is required for a well-established company based in Chelmsford, Essex.
SALARY: £100k OTE per annum / £12,000 basic salary per annum + Bonus
LOCATION: Chelmsford, Essex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am to 6.30pm (x2), 12.00 Midday to 9pm (x2), Saturday 9am to 6pm, alternate Sundays 10am to 5pm
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates will need a full UK driving licence
PLEASE NOTE: CV’s should be accompanied with a Covering Letter detailing the Last 3 Months Sales/Product Figures. If successful, candidates will be required to bring this information to interview together with supporting documentation to evidence numbers
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Luxury Used Car Sales Executive with previous experience in the motor industry, excellent persuasive verbal communication skills and a professional appearance.
As the Luxury Used Car Sales Executive you will sell and promote the sale of vehicles in line with all aspects of dealership and manufacturer trading policies.
Working as the Luxury Used Car Sales Executive you will help create and maintain a positive, customer-friendly sales environment whilst taking responsibility for the day-to-day maintenance and presentation of the showroom.
Your duties and responsibilities on a typical day as the Luxury Used Car Sales Executive will include:
- Be prepared to receive and process new customer enquiries (via telephone, walk-in, email and online chat)
- Guide and inform the customer whilst being able to give a competent and enthusiastic presentation of all of the vehicles within the product range
- Achieve vehicle sales targets along with secondary accessory and financial services targets
- Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction as reported in the monthly customer satisfaction analysis
- Ensure company processes are followed to improve customer satisfaction and retention. This includes embracing customer satisfaction action plans, proactively selling insurance products and following up finance renewal leads
- Adhere to agreed staff development plans and undertake training
- Record all sales enquires along with all sales activity in the appropriate sales control/dealer marketing system
- Offer/carry out vehicle demonstration drive with all new customer enquires
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge and understanding of different cars, their features and characteristics such as engine size, mileage, fuel usability and colours, quick comparing and contrasting of different competitive models and examining cars
- Organise and maintain the vehicle showroom and car display
- Organise and maintain a tidy workstation along with all customer interactive areas of the showroom
- Define and analyse all customer enquiries, exploring all aspects of their social, occupational and financial needs
- Undertake an enthusiastic presentation of the vehicle in the showroom or other suitable location
- Organise and carry out a vehicle demonstration drive with all walk-in customers
- Ensure that all customers are offered associated services: finance, insurance, accessories and service contracts
- Negotiate and conclude the sale, completing all appropriate paperwork and documentation
- Monitor and manage all aspects of the vehicle order and preparation right up to and including the delivery
- Ensure the customer takes delivery of the vehicle and is given a tour of the dealership to include all relevant departments and services
- Ensure the customer is appropriately re-contacted during the lifetime ownership of the vehicle
- Update and re-qualify the customer file on a regular basis
- Implement telephone and in-dealer prospecting for new business
- Previous sales experience in the motor industry
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Excellent persuasive verbal communication skills
- Time management skills and willingness to take the initiative
- Knowledge of automotive industry and technical aspects of vehicles and ownership
- Good knowledge of financing and basic mathematics skills
- A current and valid driver’s licence
- Ability to provide the last 3 months sales/product figures which if successful, will be required at interview stage together with supporting documentation to evidence numbers
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6504
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Chelmsford, Essex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk