Sales Executive with the ability to deliver strong results, work with stakeholders as a peer and help shape the focus of the business is required for our smart, hardworking and fun team at Top 3 Legal based in Holborn, London.
SALARY: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum Basic Salary / £48,000 - £50,000 OTE
LOCATION: Holborn, London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Sales Executive (known within our organisation as a Sales Executive) who has the ability to deliver strong results, work with stakeholders as a peer and help shape the focus of the business.
The core focus of our team is to sell Top 3 Legal Team Sheets to corporations and to find GCs and senior in-house lawyers around the world to join our GC Hub group. Businesses are looking to move away from outdated systems and time-consuming processes, and we aim to serve by empowering them with the ability to manage and find the right lawyer for the right matter.
Working as the Sales Executive your mission is to share Team Sheets and our GC Hub group with businesses around the world and realize the power of both. You will help grow the company, implement best practices for building a sales organisation, and drive operational excellence for the day-to-day client engagement.
ABOUT TOP 3 LEGAL
Top 3 Legal is an emerging online platform that assists businesses in managing their relationships with external lawyers and law firms.
Top 3 Legal allows in-house legal departments to access live information from their colleagues and peers from other organisations to help them identify the external counsel that is right for a particular project. In addition, Top 3 legal enables in-house legal teams to use a simple and collaborative interface called a Team Sheet to manage their private network of external lawyers and law firms.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Sales Executive include the following:
- Corporate relationship growth: rapidly grow the number of Corporates using Team Sheets to help hit the company’s overall aspirations utilising social media and other marketing campaigns
- Client enthusiasm: extend Top 3 Legal’s high client satisfaction and continue to prioritise user feedback and excitement as the Team Sheet business and GC Hub membership accelerates
- Sales processes, practices, and efficiency: create, educate and refine the team practices, sales playbooks, and KPIs needed for operating as a top legal services business (including but not limited to): pipeline development, designing and implementing marketing initiatives, conversion rates, forecasting, training, partnerships, and cross-functional collaboration; track all sales activity in HubSpot;
- Client feedback: work with the Client Success Team, test and help prioritize systems roadmap (i.e., CRM, marketing automation, quoting, etc.), and set up a feedback loop of product needs to support sales (i.e., audit logs, simultaneous collaboration, etc.)
- Growing a happy team: attract, motivate, and develop the talent we need to accomplish the above
- Previous experience and proven success in sales with a track record of over-achieving targets (ideally within a legal services business)
- Ability to deliver strong results and work with stakeholders as a peer and help shape the focus of the business
- Excellent business insight and judgement
- Ability to prioritize effort and inquiry with an eye to business impact / outcomes
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate concepts and insights concisely via email and phone and interacting professionally with senior leaders in companies
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently
- Social media skills are beneficial
- Ability to use initiative – an independent, self-starter who is accessible and approachable with bias towards immediate actions and results
- Humility with willingness to question one’s assumptions and a desire to constantly improve
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are committed to fostering and promoting an inclusive professional environment for all of our employees, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusion are integral values of Chambers and Partners and are key in our culture. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified individuals regardless of age, disability, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. This commitment applies across all of our employment policies and practices, from recruiting and hiring to training and career development. We support our employees through our internal INSPIRE committee with Executive Sponsors, Chairs and Ambassadors throughout the business promoting knowledge and effecting change.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5850
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Top 3 Legal