Sales Executive vacancies available for candidates that either have car dealership / retail based experience, or have excellent customer service skills, and are looking to enter the industry for the first time with a leading Manufacturer Owned Motor Vehicle Dealership, including High Performance Vehicles based in the Manchester, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: Excellent Basic Salary + Commission + Company Car
PLEASE NOTE: NO Previous Experience Required – Full Training Provided
- Multiple Positions Available
- All Levels of Experience Considered (Junior Trainee Entry Level & Senior Candidate Applications Welcome)
- Massive Earning Potential
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
Successful candidates will be offered a job on the day of the interview!
Have you ever thought you would enjoy a career as a Car Sales Executive, but lacked the experience?
If you have previous experience working as a Car Sales Executive or not, here is your chance to join one of the UK’s Leading Motor Vehicle Retailers.
We have a number of fantastic Junior Trainee / Entry & Senior Level Car Sales Executive job opportunities available for candidates that have either previous car dealership / retail experience or have excellent customer service skills.
Successful candidates will join one of the UK’s Leading Manufacturer Owned Motor Vehicle Retailers as a Car Sales Executive, where you will be given full training and will have the opportunity for genuine career progression within the Company.
If you have a friendly, customer focussed approach to your work and would like the chance to work in the motor trade with a great Company then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
The successful candidates will demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Drive and determination coupled with a genuine enthusiasm to be ‘the best’
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Previous industry experience would be great. However, we will also consider candidates that have worked in a retail customer facing / customer service role or have some experience selling to the general public or within a business-to-business (B2B) environment
- A full driving licence is essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4544
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Manchester, Lancashire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk