HGV Vehicle Sales Executive with confident and knowledgeable negotiating skills and excellent communication skills is required for a well-established company based in Forfar, Angus, Scotland.
FULL PRODUCT TRAINING PROVIDED
A good level of commercial vehicle knowledge would be an advantage, however in-house and manufacturer-based training will be given to the right candidate.
** 2 Jobs Available **
SALARY: Competitive + Company vehicle
LOCATION: We have two positions available, The first role will cover North Scotland and the second role will cover South Scotland and candidates can be based anywhere in Scotland.
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full-Time
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will require a full valid UK driving licence, a company vehicle will be provided
Due to the company’s ever increasing demand in the New Iveco S-Way and full truck range we have a fantastic new job opportunity for an HGV Vehicle Sales Executive (two jobs available) with confident and knowledgeable negotiating skills and excellent communication skills.
Working as the HGV Vehicle Sales Executive you will cover areas within the company’s Scottish territory for Truck Sales.
As the HGV Vehicle Sales Executive your role will involve dealing with SMEs and larger locally based clients and it will be your remit to grow enquiries and potential leads into regular and long-term clients. Leads will be generated through the brands marketing strategies and your own cold-calling and you will be expected to deal with these in a timely and professional manner.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
The key responsibilities as the HGV Vehicle Sales Executive will include:
- Deal with the existing client base and deliver continuity through the highest standard of customer care
- Grow enquiries and potential leads into regular and long term clients
- Maximise opportunities, both incoming and self-generated
- Demonstrate the most suitable options to the customer by understanding and adapting their buying strategy
- Follow through sold orders to customer delivery, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of a structured sales process
- A good level of commercial vehicle knowledge would be an advantage, however in-house and manufacturer-based training will be given to the right candidate
- PC Skills and knowledge of Microsoft Software Programs
- Self-motivation and reliability coupled to the drive and passion to succeed
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident and knowledgeable negotiating skills
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Current full Driving License
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6550
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Forfar, Angus, Scotland. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk