Graduate Inbound Sales Executive / B2B Telemarketing Consultant / Customer Service Advisor / Commercial Property Negotiator that has excellent communication skills with a polite and professional telephone manner is required to handle inbound enquiries for a well-established commercial property Company based in Farringdon, London EC1 (5 minutes from Farringdon Station) – This job would be ideal for an Estate Agent or Lettings Negotiator that is looking to move more into an office based environment and manage commercial property / office lets and refurbishment services.
BASIC SALARY: £21,000 - £24,000 per annum (depending on experience)
YEAR 1 OTE: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (includes basic salary)
YEAR 2 OTE: £40,000 - £50,000+ per annum (includes basic salary)
COMMISSION PAYMENTS STRUCTURE
You will get paid for appointments / leads, PLUS commission on deals closed
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
LOCATION: Farringdon, London EC1 (5 minutes from Farringdon Station)
WORKING HOURS: 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday
** Full Product Training Provided **
** Career Progression Opportunities Available **
** All Levels of Telesales Experience Considered **
** NO COLD CALLING REQUIRED **
IS THIS YOU?
- Are you a graduate with a great telephone manner and excellent negotiation skills?
- Or have you worked as an Estate Agent, Lettings Negotiator or within the Property Market and would like to work within a professional office environment, negotiating commercial property / office lets and refurbishment services with business owners?
If the answer is ‘YES’ then we want to hear from you!
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an experienced Estate Agent / Lettings Negotiator or Graduate Inbound Sales Executive / B2B Telemarketing Consultant / Customer Service Advisor / Commercial Property Negotiator that has excellent communication skills with a polite and professional telephone manner.
Working as the Estate Agent / Lettings Negotiator / Graduate Inbound Sales Executive / B2B Telemarketing Consultant / Customer Service Advisor / Commercial Property Negotiator you will join the Company’s team of 10 who specialise in the brokering of commercial property and refurbishment services across the whole of the UK.
As the Estate Agent / Lettings Negotiator / Graduate Inbound Sales Executive / B2B Telemarketing Consultant / Customer Service Advisor / Commercial Property Negotiator you will take calls from applicants who are looking for property, arranging appointments / property viewings over the phone and follow up with existing applicants for feedback and to negotiate and close deals.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Specialise in the brokering of commercial property and refurbishment services for London and the UK
- Small and friendly team of about 10 people. Sales Team consisting of 5 people
- Established for nearly 15 years, good name in industry and growing Company
- Their work is phone based
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
As the Estate Agent / Lettings Negotiator / Graduate Inbound Sales Executive / B2B Telemarketing Consultant / Customer Service Advisor / Commercial Property Negotiator you will have the following:
- Some telesales or phone based experience
- Confident with the ability to build rapport quickly over the telephone and develop relationships
- Candidates who are target and / or money driven
- Well-spoken and articulate with a good understanding of English
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- They are a good fun company to work for and reward well for targets that are met
- Good Basic Salary + Commission + Bonus
- Good Training, Career progression (if desired)
- No large hierarchy in company. Instant decisions
- Good training and facilities
- An existing database of applicants to help bump up future commission
- Monthly/quarterly outings with company
- Pool table, arcade machine, golf putter (fun office environment)
- Discount card – giving money off holidays, shopping, Gyms etc.
- Honest, friendly, hard-working but relaxed environment
- Ability to market (& earn commission from) some of the most prestigious properties in the UK without leaving the office
- No cold calling or paperwork – just earn the commission!
- The office is based in Farringdon, London EC1. There is no onsite parking there so you must be able to use public transport. (They are 5 minutes from tube, trains, buses)
- Areas they are close to include Clerkenwell, Old Street and Holborn (WC1)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4514
Full-Time Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Farringdon, London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk