Sales Executive / Customer Service Advisor / Client Retention Agent with a passion for sales, a persuasive manner and excellent customer relationship skills is required to join a Team who are the driving force, inspiration, and foundation of a well-established company based in Harlow, Essex.
LOCATION: Harlow, Essex (The company is open to applications from across the UK)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Sales Executive / Customer Service Advisor / Client Retention Agent with a passion for sales, a persuasive manner and excellent customer relationship skills is required to join a Team who are the driving force, inspiration, and foundation.
Working as the Sales Executive / Customer Service Advisor / Client Retention Agent you will be resilient, target driven and thrive in a competitive/transactional environment. You will be committed to achieving your targets, understanding that KPIs are key to helping you get there.
As the Sales Executive / Customer Service Advisor / Client Retention Agent you will be passionate about client success and enjoy a challenging but rewarding role.
Whilst the office is based in Harlow, Essex, the company are open to applications from across the UK. They are hoping to hear from candidates who may have diverse career experiences within Sales or roles related to working to targets/KPIs or want to start a career in sales and wanting to use this as a good starting point.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Sales Executive / Customer Service Advisor / Client Retention Agent:
- Articulating the company’s value proposition, key features and benefits of products whilst making outbound sales calls to an assigned base of existing customers and monitoring an inbound call line with the team
- Effectively negotiate Win/Win scenarios benefiting all parties
- Putting the client first, providing excellent customer service
- Achieving or exceeding all assigned KPI measures around targets/calls and case management
- Accurately maintaining internal CRM database thus enabling specific targeting of the right customer at the right time
- Attending training, coaching and development sessions owning own development and striving to increase skill set at every opportunity
- Negotiating with customers to renew contracts and retain business
- A growth mindset with some super transferable skills which will help build a platform for success in our Telesales Team
- The ability to work in a team, with advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Coping strategies to enable you to effectively handle and manage rejection
- Had the opportunity through your previous roles to develop your ability to influence, enabling you to engage at all levels
- Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations
- Advanced organisational skills
- Worked towards targets and KPIs previously
- A background within a Sales related role
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- A passion for a career in sales
- Resilient and target driven, you thrive in a competitive/transactional environment
- Committed to achieving your targets, understanding that KPIs are key to helping you get there
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Happy to be coached, and coach others, to achieve team success
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Comfortable with using tools to support remote collaboration, such as video conference technology or by other means
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7073
Full Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Harlow, Essex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk