Sales Executive & Client Account Manager who has proven experience selling solutions preferably in SaaS or Software products with the ability to manage the full sales lifecycle from, prospecting new business opportunities, closing deals and account managing your clients is required for a well-established Company based in Harlow, Essex.
SALARY: Competitive + Generous Benefits
LOCATION: Harlow, Essex
JOB TYPE: Permanent
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Sales Executive & Client Account Manager who has proven experience selling solutions preferably in SaaS or Software products with the ability to manage the full sales lifecycle from, prospecting new business opportunities, closing deals and account managing your clients.
Working as the Sales Executive & Client Account Manager you will play a key role in the Company’s growth and expansion in a suite of new SaaS / Software solutions.
As the Sales Executive & Client Account Manager you will be passionate about client success, enjoy collaborating with others, strive to exceed expectations and move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market SaaS / Software solutions.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join a business that have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of their Company. Their thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Sales Executive & Client Account Manager:
- You will be driving and managing the whole sales process from prospecting to sales execution and post-sales services
- Secure new business and achieve your sales targets by conducting inbound and outbound phone calls into existing and new customers
- Supporting digital marketing activities
- Become a product expert in the Company’s suite of workspace solutions
- Introduce new services that are available to clients by conference calls, presentations, and virtual demonstrations
- Provide an end-to-end client experience for consultative solutions sales
- Acts as client escalation point for client care questions and queries
- Communicate with clients via multi-channels, i.e., phone, webchat, social media, and video
- Articulate reasoned views and recommendations, able to speak with confidence in all client-handling situations, with a view to sustain and enhance client satisfaction levels
- Create, issue and manage the end to end process of electronic, financially regulated contracts
- Interact, partner and develop strong relationships across our sales channels and within the wider organisation
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Proven experience selling solutions preferably SaaS based solutions or software products
- Knowledgeable within SaaS-based products is preferable
- Proficient in Windows applications
- Exceptional client care focus
- Ability to listen and articulate a value proposition clearly and confidently
- Ability to think quickly, solve problems and provide a fast response
- Can work autonomously, is driven and self-motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Goal-oriented with a desire to overachieve
- Good interpersonal skills
- Passion for exceeding expectations and closing deals
- You thrive on building relationships with clients
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5268
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Harlow, Essex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk