Inside Sales Executive / Business Development Sales Representative who has excellent written and verbal communication skills with a professional telephone manner and the ability to convert qualified leads provided by the marketing team is required for a leading technology company based in Birchwood, Warrington, North West England.
SALARY: £39,000 OTE (uncapped commission) + Rewarding Benefits Package (see below)
LOCATION: Remote Working with visits to the office in Birchwood, Warrington, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Flexible Working Hours to ensure work / life balance
IS THIS YOU?
- Are you keen to work for a forward-thinking technology company who powers the worlds subscription entertainment systems with tier 1 clients?
- Do you have experience on the phone, targeting enterprise clients?
- Are you seeking a company who actually listens to and cares about their employees from a wellbeing, career development and upskilling perspective?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions, then we want to hear from you!
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Inside Sales Executive / Business Development Sales Representative who has excellent written and verbal communication skills with a professional telephone manner and the ability to convert qualified leads. This role is known within the organisation as a Sales Development Representative.
The company is looking for a Sales Executive / Business Development Sales Representative to join their Head Office in Birchwood (Remote Working and Flexible Working Hours to ensure work/life balance), the successful candidate will have heightened focus and strategic engagement with high-profile enterprise accounts within the publishing/media industry.
As a Sales Executive / Business Development Sales Representative, you will drive the company’s growth engine by building relationships with prospective clients and turning to turn them into satisfied customers. You are a skilful salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organisation, including the CMO, CTO, COO, and CFO.
You are naturally curious and analytical and have experience and a desire to engage with enterprise companies, demonstrating the value the company can add to their operations. You get excited about engaging with new prospects and treat a "no" answer as another step closer to a "yes".
The Business Development Team is full of intelligent, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make their product and customer service the best they can be. Their team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences-and they love and celebrate those differences.
If the above resonates with you- please look no further and make this company your next home! They can't wait to meet you.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Inside Sales Executive / Business Development Sales Representative will include:
- Qualify all Marketing Qualified Leads provided by the marketing team
- Nurture and convert Sales Qualified Leads to Sales Accepted Leads in order to hit your agreed target
- Accurately record all relevant Lead Lifecycle activity
- Meet and exceed targets as defined in the Annual Target and Commission Scheme
- Ensure that 100% of all interaction with target prospects are recorded in the CRM system
- Assist the marketing team to research and identify key strategic initiatives, business objectives, goals and pain points relevant to each high priority enterprise target account
- Articulate, demonstrate and present the business, the platform, the value propositions and the key benefits to target prospective contacts throughout the nurturing process
- Make use of all relevant contact engagement tools (e.g. Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Marketo) to engage and nurture prospective contacts
- Exhibit and attend trade shows where necessary
- Creative ideas up with ideas
- Competitive sales nature / hungry to earn uncapped commission
- Proven experience in a similar role, preferably within the tech or SaaS space
- Strategic, commercially aware and creative mind set
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Confident in dealing with a range of stakeholders; colleagues, agencies and other external parties
- Ability to analyse and present applicable performance metrics
- Experience of using a CRM platform (preferably Salesforce) to manage and maintain a prospect data set
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A relevant Professional Diploma would be advantageous
The company work well together as a talented and dedicated team. They are characterised by pace, progress and change, ad believe in unlocking everyone’s potential. Above all, they value every contribution their people make towards their clients and reward it.
- Learning & Development - they encourage constant learning so you can stay sharp on the variety of ever-changing technology
- Continuous Performance Managing – Regular pay reviews throughout the year, mirroring a transparent and clear career structure
- Rapid growth resulting in quick and structured career progression and backfilling
- Health & Wellness – Individual health-care cash plan including dental, optical and more
- Business Park benefits including onsite gym offering classes and free personal training, laundry services, movie nights, onsite discounted childcare, Starbucks, multiple café’s and breakout areas, wellbeing weeks, running / walking clubs, free to use allotments and much more!
- Remote Working and Flexible Working Hours to ensure that work / life balance
- Free On-site parking & free access to local public transport
- Friendly ‘People First’ culture with a People team in place solely dedicated to staff, their individual needs and well-being. They roll out Employee Action Group workshops and regular surveys for all staff to voice where improvements can be made, resulting in quarterly focuses
- Monthly / Quarterly / Annual social events including free hot or cold breakfasts for monthly Employee of the Month announcements
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6820
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Birchwood, Warrington, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk