Inside Sales Executive / Business Development Sales Representative who has excellent written and verbal communication skills with a professional telephone manner and the ability to convert qualified leads provided by the marketing team is required for a leading technology company based in Birchwood, Warrington, North West England.
SALARY: Competitive (depending on experience) with a Rewarding Benefits Package (see below)
LOCATION: Birchwood, Warrington, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
IS THIS YOU?
- Are you keen to work for a forward-thinking technology company who powers the worlds subscription entertainment systems with tier 1 clients?
- Do you have experience on the phone, targeting enterprise clients?
- Are you seeking a company who actually listens to and cares about their employees from a wellbeing, career development and upskilling perspective?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions, then we want to hear from you!
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Inside Sales Executive / Business Development Sales Representative who has excellent written and verbal communication skills with a professional telephone manner and the ability to convert qualified leads.
The company is aiming to be the global leader in providing a specialist subscriber management and billing platform to the blue-chip enterprise media sector, which is creating new opportunities within the business.
Working as the Inside Sales Executive / Business Development Sales Representative you will engage with high-profile enterprise accounts that the commercial team have collectively agreed to develop and create new opportunities for the business.
As the Inside Sales Executive / Business Development Sales Representative you will have experience qualifying leads and selling over the telephone, targeting enterprise clients and will have experience using sales enablement platforms such as Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Marketo or similar.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Inside Sales Executive / Business Development Sales Representative will include:
- Qualify all marketing leads
- Nurture and convert sales leads and pre-book meeting or register sales opportunities
- Accurately record all relevant lead lifecycle activity within the company’s CRM system
- Ensure that 100% of all interactions with target prospects are recorded in the CRM system
- Assist the marketing team to research and identify key strategic initiatives, business objectives, goals and pain points
- Articulate, demonstrate and present the business, the platform, the value propositions and the key benefits to target prospective contacts throughout the nurturing process
- Make use of all relevant contact engagement tools (e.g., Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Marketo)
- Exhibit and attend trade shows where necessary
- Proven experience in a similar role, preferably within the SaaS space
- Strategic, commercially aware and creative mind-set
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Confident in dealing with a range of stakeholders; colleagues, agencies and other external parties
- Ability to analyse and present applicable performance metrics
- Experience of using a CRM platform (preferably Salesforce) to manage and maintain a prospect data set
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A relevant Professional Diploma would be advantageous
The company work well together as a talented and dedicated team. They are characterised by pace, progress and change, ad believe in unlocking everyone’s potential. Above all, they value every contribution their people make towards their clients and reward it.
- Learning & Development - they encourage constant learning so you can stay sharp on the variety of ever-changing technology
- Continuous Performance Managing – Regular pay reviews throughout the year, mirroring a transparent and clear career structure
- Rapid growth resulting in quick and structured career progression and backfilling
- Health & Wellness – Individual health-care cash plan including dental, optical and more
- Business Park benefits including onsite gym offering classes and free personal training, laundry services, movie nights, onsite discounted childcare, Starbucks, multiple café’s and breakout areas, wellbeing weeks, running / walking clubs, free to use allotments and much more!
- Remote Working and Flexible Working Hours to ensure that work / life balance
- Free On-site parking & free access to local public transport
- Friendly ‘People First’ culture with a People team in place solely dedicated to staff, their individual needs and well-being. They roll out Employee Action Group workshops and regular surveys for all staff to voice where improvements can be made, resulting in quarterly focuses
- Monthly / Quarterly / Annual social events including free hot or cold breakfasts for monthly Employee of the Month announcements
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6427
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Birchwood, Warrington, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk