Business Development Sales Executive who has excellent telephone negotiation and communication skills is required for a well-established Company in Wythenshawe, South Manchester, North West England.
SALARY: Negotiable + Bonus + Benefits (Private Healthcare, Company Stakeholder Pension)
LOCATION: Wythenshawe, South Manchester, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Business Development Sales Executive who has excellent telephone negotiation and communication skills.
This is a key role within the business. Working as the Business Development Sales Executive you will act as a point of contact between the business functions and the company’s new and existing customer base.
As the Business Development Sales Executive, you will be responsible for obtaining new business and managing a current customer portfolio with specific targets in line with agreed company strategies whilst professionally representing the company consistent with its brand.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Business Development Sales Executive:
- Reach out to existing and potential customers to present the company’s product and service offering
- Address any questions or issues customers may have
- Develop and maintain a new business sales plan targeting all routes to exceed budgeted new business targets
- Manage and maintain an existing customer and new business pipeline report, maintaining a good understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Ensure you have full knowledge of all company services and products and understanding the sales propositions for each
- Exceed key account customer and new business targets
- Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and need offer solutions based on clients’ needs and capabilities
- Deliver the sales process in a professional manner and close new opportunities (across existing and new accounts) in line with projections
- Manage all new business enquiries generated
- Support and promote Marketing initiatives
- Provide monthly reports updating activities, pipelines and meetings to management
- Proven track record on the ability to meet and exceed targets
- Hands on experience with sales tools such as CRM software
- Ability and willingness to learn about products and services specifications and benefits
- Telesales/sales knowledge is essential
- Good time-management skills
- First class interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and negotiate with a wide range of people
- Computer literate, including good knowledge of excel reports
- Excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Ethical, focused on treating customers fairly
- High level of attention to detail
- Respect for customer and business confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative, as well as an enthusiastic team player
- Good problem-solving skills
- Any qualifications with a communication element
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5047
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Wythenshawe, South Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk