Business Development Sales Executive who has previous experience selling via incoming telephone, web and email customer enquires with good upselling and cross-selling skills is required for a well-established business based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
SALARY: £26,000 per annum (Basic Salary) / £31,000 OTE + Annual Bonus
BENEFITS: Commission Scheme, Annual Bonus Scheme (up to a month’s salary), 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Car Park Season Ticket 24x7, Pension Scheme (includes Death in Service Cover)
LOCATION: Leeds, West Yorkshire
JOB TYPE: Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic new job opportunity within the Sales and Marketing Team for a Business Development Sales Executive who has previous experience selling via incoming telephone, web and email customer enquires with good upselling and cross-selling skills.
The company is an innovative European parking organisation providing customers with a positive experience and superb levels of customer service through its high-quality parking facilities.
Working as a Business Development Sales Executive you will maximise the sales conversion of incoming enquiries from various channels including web, phone and email and will help to grow the businesses long term parking revenue through targeted and strategic prospecting for new business.
As the Business Development Sales Executive you will support the Go-To-Market strategy for new products and help to retain and develop key account revenue through a relationship-based approach.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Business Development Sales Executive will include:
- Respond to all enquiries within prescribed timescales, fully understanding the customers requirements in order to identify and recommend the best parking product and close the sale
- Reporting of all opportunities and managing pipelines within a CRM system (Microsoft 365)
- Identify and maximise opportunities to cross sell other parking products
- Maintain a regular follow up program in order to build rapport and close sales opportunities
- Carry out proactive sales activity to support the revenue growth goal
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers in a timely fashion
- Ensure all daily, weekly and monthly KPI data as required by the Head of Sales and Marketing is reported in an accurate and timely manner
- Feedback market and competitor information in the required format to the Head of Sales and Marketing
- Make follow up calls to new season ticket holders to establish further opportunities and feedback quality comments to operational colleagues
- Occasional face to face presentations to existing and prospective customer
- Expedites the resolution of key account customer problems and complaints
- Keep healthy and productive relationships with all local operational management and have good communication with all internal key stakeholders
- Attend relevant networking events or exhibitions which will support revenue growth
- Successful candidate will be driven, enthusiastic, hungry to sell and results driven
- Strong sales background is essential
- Demonstrable record of hitting KPI achievements
- Ability to work independently but still remain a team player
- Resilient and professional manner at all times
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good negotiator who is able to understand the value proposition
- Ability to organise workload and maintain a high degree of organisation to manage sales pipelines
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6502
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Leeds, West Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk