Sales Executive / Business Development Consultant with experience selling Software / SaaS Solutions to the public sector, managing existing client accounts and developing new business opportunities is required for a ‘Hands On’ role for an innovative, Global Company.
SALARY: Negotiable Depending on Experience + Competitive OTE
LOCATION: London or Manchester preferred. Although candidates can be based anywhere within the UK
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a first class driven Sales Executive / Business Development Consultant with experience selling Software / SaaS Solutions to the public sector, managing existing client accounts and developing new business opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record within the Public Sector Transportation Technologies Industry.
Working as the Sales Executive / Business Development Consultant you will be responsible for selling into government agencies, which includes building and managing relationships with partners in the region.
The Sales Executive / Business Development Consultant role is a hands-on senior position within the company with a strong sales focus.
As a successful candidate, you must be a highly organised self-starter that’s comfortable engaging and demonstrating to business and technology decision makers within Public Sector and alongside partner organisations.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Sales Executive / Business Development Consultant:
- Responsible for driving public sector sales in the UK including current accounts and sales pipeline development for new national, regional and local transport agencies and city council relationships. The position will be required to achieve an annual sales goal
- Identify and leverage strategic partnerships with current and prospective transportation consulting organisations; cultivate and manage partner, distribution, and channel relationships
- Manage overall sales process, close customer contracts, assist in determining annual/monthly sales forecasts and update company leadership on sales prospects
- Develop and manage UK Go-To-Market plan and work closely with Marketing to implement marketing programs for expanding the company’s customer base
- Present at conferences and actively participate in technical discussions
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Demonstrated success selling transportation solutions and SaaS offering to the public sector
- Proven ability to manage relationships with customers and identify and influence key decision makers
- Strong organisational skills and ability to synthesise, produce and present information and products to new and existing customers, including senior leadership and key stakeholders
- Manage the development of proposals and tender responses
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial organisation while supporting existing customers and partners
- Results-oriented with a sense of urgency; proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Ability to work across various cultures; ability to speak multiple languages a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA a plus
- A willingness to travel overnight up to 40%
- Work location in London or Manchester preferred, although other UK based locations will be considered
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4840
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk