Sales Executive / Business Development Consultant with some previous experience selling within a B2B or B2C environment who has an interest in finance and investments is required for an FCA regulated Financial Investment Firm based in Mayfair, London.
FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
Graduate level or non-graduate candidates who can demonstrate an aptitude for selling and have the confidence to sell to with high-net worth individuals will be considered. However, all candidates must have a minimum of 6 months previous sales experience and have an interest of working within the finance / investment industry. The company will provide full product training.
SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum Basic Salary (depending on experience) plus Excellent Commission Structure + Benefits
- YEAR 1 EARNING POTENTIAL: £50,000 OTE (uncapped)
- YEAR 2 EARNING POTENTIAL: £100,000 OTE (uncapped)
LOCATION: Mayfair, London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Sales Executive / Business Development Consultant with some previous experience selling within a B2B or B2C environment who has an interest in finance and investments.
Working as the Sales Executive / Business Development Consultant you will work through the company’s database of high-net worth individuals and sophisticated investors, developing long-term business relationships whilst offering investment opportunities.
As the Sales Executive / Business Development Consultant you will be working directly with the Sales Director and sales team to hit targets, developing initial enquiries and interest into confirmed new clients. You will be the first point of contact representing the company to all new prospects principally by a telephone-based approach.
This role will suit a recent graduate, although non-graduates will also be considered. However, all candidates must meet the minimum requirements of having some previous experience selling products or services, ideally over the telephone and have an interest in finance and investments. You will also need to be highly motivated and driven with a positive attitude, not get disheartened quickly (as with all sales roles, you have to make a lot of calls, before you secure a sale / investment) and have commercial acumen to succeed.
The role will on occasion include client facing at networking events and therefore the company require a professional person in terms of presentation and communication. The successful candidates will go through a structured and comprehensive training program designed to give you all the knowledge necessary to be successful in the role.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to build and progress your career in financial investments both educationally and by excellent financial reward.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Sales Executive / Business Development Consultant will include:
- Scheduling your own diary with your own calls so you will need to be a self-starter and highly motivated
- Building relationships and generating sales opportunities through outbound cold calling mainly telephone selling, e-mail, and social media channels. Leads will be given to you from the company’s marketing department
- Adopting a consultative sales approach to show the benefits and potential return on investment that the products can offer to investors
- Interacting and developing long term business relationships with new clients and upselling
- Ensuring the smooth onboarding of new accounts and managing those relationships
- Hitting monthly targets by focusing on goals and KPI results whilst striving to exceed sales targets
- Delivering exceptional levels of relationship management and customer service
- Developing your skill set to progress into a senior sales capacity through training and career growth
- Listening, engaging and negotiating business with clients whilst maintaining excellent rapport
- Representing the company, where applicable, in a dignified and above all ethical manner always
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company is an FCA regulated investment company based in the heart of Mayfair and part of a triple regulated brand of companies based in London, Dubai and Switzerland. A leading company offering lucrative investment products in several key sectors including Property, Currencies, Bonds, Commodities amongst others to a database of high-net-worth individuals and sophisticated investors.
This role offers high earning potential with an extremely attractive commission and bonus structure. The Company offers private medical insurance after 6 months. With a proactive and ambitious approach to your work there are no limits to your earning potential at this exceptionally exciting Mayfair based investment firm.
- A university degree is a preference
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent telephone manner for speaking with clients over the phone
- Ideally 6months – 1-year B2B/B2C sales experience
- Highly motivated and have an engaging personality
- Be confident and able to deal with a target driven environment
- Pay’s a high attention to detail
- Have a persistent personality
- Be looking to stay with the company for long-term rewards
- Proven track record of working and thriving within a target driven KPI environment
- Commitment to providing first class customer service
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask in a highly pressured environment
- Second language will be a natural benefit due to the business being international
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7390
Full-Time, Permanent Financial Investment Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Mayfair, London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk