International Business Development Sales Executive / Client Account Manager who has in-depth knowledge of entertainment lighting technology with the ability to identify new markets and business opportunities is required for a well-established Company based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
LOCATION: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
PLEASE NOTE: This job will involve travelling internationally when required. Please only apply if you’re okay with travelling overseas.
Candidates will also need a Full Driving Licence.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an International Business Development Sales Executive / Client Account Manager who has in-depth knowledge of entertainment lighting technology with the ability to identify new markets and business opportunities.
Working as the International Business Development Sales Executive / Client Account Manager you will seek out and develop new opportunities internationally, manage existing client accounts, attend international trade shows and manage any orders from start to finish.
As the International Business Development Sales Executive / Client Account Manager you will also be required to liaise with various suppliers and manufacturers and visit stockists and distributors based overseas.
To succeed in this exciting role, you will need to think ahead and out of the box, work well under pressure and to deadlines. You will have a real passion for sales, be resourceful and enthusiastic with an all-important sense of humour!
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the International Business Development Sales Executive / Client Account Manager:
- Identify new markets and business opportunities by identifying prospects and sales opportunities
- Act as a contact between the company and its existing and potential customers and keep accurate records of communications
- Provide the highest level of customer service by providing a knowledgeable, efficient response to all email and telephone correspondence
- Ensure every customers’ expectations and requirements are exceeded throughout the sales experience
- Review customer requirements in order to gain a clear understanding of customers’ businesses needs and offer solutions for sales
- Attend international tradeshows throughout the year
- Liaise with various suppliers and manufacturers (externally and with intra-company departments)
- Visit stockists and distributors abroad
- Previous sales and commercial experience
- In-depth knowledge of entertainment lighting technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- To be able to work under pressure and adapt to changing priorities/deadlines
- Speaking additional languages would be advantageous
- Self-motivating, enthusiastic and organised
- Full driving licence and have the flexibility to travel
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5175
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk