Sales Executive / B2B Business Development Consultant with excellent consultative, negotiation and C-Level relationship building skills is required by a well-established and successful Company based in London.
REASONS TO JOIN THE COMPANY
- Outstanding uncapped commission structure
- Dynamic and vibrant atmosphere
- International travel to conferences and client meetings
- Clear career path into Sales Management or Account Management
- Quarterly Awards and Incentives
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Sales Executive / B2B Business Development Consultant that has excellent consultative, negotiation and C-Level relationship building skills.
Working as the Sales Executive / B2B Business Development Consultant you will join the Company’s expanding business intelligence divisions, selling a highly versatile and dynamic Business Intelligence product that is well respected by their high-profile clients as it gives them a real competitive advantage. Sectors include Energy & Power, Construction & Insurance.
As the Sales Executive / B2B Business Development Consultant you will be involved in selling the Company’s business intelligence platforms to C-level executives across the sector.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join a well-established Company that can offer career progression opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Sales Executive / B2B Business Development Consultant:
- Develop and maintain an ongoing database of existing and potential clients
- Manage the entire sales cycle from start to finish (cold call to close)
- Write detailed proposals outlining the benefit of our business intelligence solutions
- Present and demonstrate the Company’s solutions to C-level executives, building relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation, and negotiating complex agreements
- Continuously train and develop your sales and negotiation skills to develop into a more senior sales role
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate calibre or previous industry experience
- B2B and subscription experience
- Excellent relationship building experience
- Delivers outcomes / achieves goals
- A passion for learning as after training you will need to fully understand the market sector
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3964
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in London
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk