B2B Business Development Sales Executive who has experience qualifying leads, generating new business, B2B outbound calling and customer account management with excellent written and verbal communication skills is required for a UK market leading company.
Candidates must have previous experience in an outbound telesales role. Any experience working within the FinTech industry would be highly desirable.
SALARY: up to £22,500 per annum (Basic Salary) / £32,000 OTE (uncapped commission) + First 3 Months Commission Guaranteed + Generous Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Candidates will work for home during the current lockdown. However, you will be required to work from the office in Knaresborough, Harrogate once the lockdown is over. There may be a possibility for some flexible working, split between home and office after lockdown.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a B2B Business Development Sales Executive who has experience qualifying leads, generating new business, B2B outbound calling and customer account management with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Working as an outbound B2B Business Development Sales Executive you will be contacting businesses via the telephone to generate sales, promoting financial products, pursuing leads, and driving sales of the company’s payment services.
As an outbound B2B Business Development Sales Executive you will need to be confident in building relationships, finding out more about the customers and their needs and seeking sales opportunities. You will also account manage your customers in the first 12 weeks of them signing up.
As a successful candidate you will understand that delivering an outstanding customer experience in an efficient manner is a top priority. This is a target driven environment, you will need to be resilient, a good listener, self-motivator and have a "can do" attitude.
The ideal candidate will have previous sales experience working within an office, ideally exposure to a call-orientated role and is confident working in a fast-paced environment.
In return, you will receive the training, coaching and support to help you develop and improve on your existing skills set.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As an outbound B2B Business Development Sales Executive your duties will include:
- B2B outbound calling, qualifying leads and generating new business
- Prospecting to a strategic target list of prospects
- Build and develop prospect database with accurate logging and recording of all contact and conversations with customers in the CRM (Salesforce)
- Achieve agreed targets and achieve conversion rates of data within KPI and SLA requirements
- Negotiate, handle and overcome customer objections
- Manage and optimise new business through effective account management for the first 12 weeks
- Develop relationships with customers over the telephone to maximise upselling opportunities
- Ensure your product knowledge is always up to date and ensure you are aware of competitive offerings and industry trends
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Innovate and share good ideas / new offerings from market / own research
- Lead by example and coach more junior team members in Sales and Account Management skills
- Ability to demonstrate experience of developing and managing customer accounts
- Confident to approach customers on an outbound basis
- Ability to work as part of a team and as an individual,
- Be able to generate business opportunities with confidence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience working in Target driven environment with ability to succeed
- Be able to show initiative and willingness to learn new sales techniques
- You will get up to £32k OTE, in the first year, made of 'on targets earnings’ and a guaranteed commission in the first 3 months
- FREE Private medical insurance through Vitality
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Money-saving across retailers like John Lewis, Nike and even free coffee at Café Nero
- 4 times your basic salary in Life insurance
- Team events, yes, they have these VIRTUALLY
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6067
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Knaresborough, Harrogate, North Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk