Trainee Sales Executive / B2B Business Development Account Manager that has some previous sales experience (all industry backgrounds considered) and has good people skills is required by a well-established and successful Logistics Company based in Guildford, Surrey.
SALARY: £18,000 - £22,000 Basic Salary, £30,000 OTE (uncapped commission) – Earning Potential in Year 1
** Junior and Senior Level Candidates Considered **
** Full In-House Training Provided **
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities Available **
KEY REQUIREMENTS: You will need to have some experience selling products or services. Although full training will be provided. All industry backgrounds considered. Any candidates that has experience working as an Estate Agent, Recruitment Consultant, Solar Consultant, Field Sales Representative, Telesales Advisor or Telemarketing Agent would be highly desirable. Any experience working within the Parcel Delivery / Courier / Transport and Logistics / Distribution industry would also be highly desirable.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have a full driving licence with access to a vehicle as part of your job will be to visit your clients and potential clients within the Guildford and surrounding areas as part of your working week.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Trainee Sales Executive / B2B Business Development Account Manager that has the ability to sell over the phone and within a face-to-face environment. You will also need excellent customer service skills as you will also be providing a first class customer experience to your client accounts.
Working as the Trainee Sales Executive / B2B Business Development Account Manager you will join a friendly, professional and successful team where you will receive full training, support and guidance to ensure your success and future growth within the Company.
As the Trainee Sales Executive / B2B Business Development Account Manager you will have an exciting and varied remit of responsibilities from prospecting / business development calls in the mornings to visiting businesses and attending meetings in the afternoons within the Guildford and surrounding areas.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join a well-established and fast growing Logistics Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities for the right candidate.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Trainee Sales Executive / B2B Business Development Account Manager include:
- New business development calls / prospecting, following up on leads, arranging meetings, negotiating terms and closing deals
- Preparing quotes and sending out business proposals
- Visiting potential customers, selling the key benefits of the service to win new business
- Account manage existing customers, upselling where possible and ensuring that service levels are maintained and long-term customer relationships are developed
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- All previous experience will be considered
- Previous new business development and account management skills would be highly desirable
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to build rapport quickly with customers, whilst providing a professional first class level of service
- Excellent negotiating and closing skills
- Ability to build long-term customer relationships
- Must be results and target driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Any experience working within the transport and logistics, distribution, courier, parcel, postal delivery industry would be highly desirable, although not essential
- Must have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Any candidates that has experience working as an Estate Agent, Recruitment Consultant, Solar Consultant, Field Sales Representative, Telesales Advisor or Telemarketing Agent would be highly desirable.
- The Company is under represented by female staff and welcomes applications from this under represented group
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Guildford, Surrey
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk