SaaS Software Services Sales Director who is a progressive and inspirational leader with previous sales management experience in a pro-active, consultative and strategic business development role is required for a well-funded start-up, part of a well-established business based in Manchester.
SALARY: Competitive 6-Figure Salary + Bonus (uncapped for above target performance)
COMPANY BENEFITS: Pension, Death in Service Benefit, Private Health Insurance, Share Options
LOCATION: Manchester, Greater Manchester, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a SaaS Software Services Sales Director who is a ‘hands-on’, progressive and inspirational leader with previous sales management experience in a pro-active, consultative and strategic business development role.
Working as the SaaS Software Services Sales Director you will be responsible for driving the UK sales force as well as personally owning a select number of large scale, strategic opportunities.
As the SaaS Software Services Sales Director, you will be involved in driving an exciting period of growth for the company by leading, coaching and developing your sales team. In this leadership role, reporting to the CEO, you will ensure the company's objectives are met, with a keen focus on clients’ needs and expectations.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience selling software or IT services and of managing a team of field-based senior sales professionals. We are looking for a progressive and inspirational leader, with significant experience in consultative, pro-active sales who can engage and motivate their team to exceed goals and objectives.
Whilst cyber security software experience would be advantageous, what we’re really looking for is the right individual from a software, SaaS or IT services background to join an exciting, growing business. Critically, this is someone who is going to relish being in an entrepreneurial, high energy and fast paced start-up environment. We’re looking for someone who is confident and driven but also down to earth and ready to grow with the business.
As a successful candidate you will join a well-funded start-up, part of a well-established business based in Manchester, providing cyber security solutions across a variety of sectors including Financial Services, Retail, Insurance and Telco.
If this role looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the SaaS Software Services Sales Director include:
- Provide leadership and direction to the sales team to ensure growth and increased market share
- Implementing sales strategy across the business, driving a high-performance, consultative sales culture
- Taking the lead in winning key, large sales opportunities when required
- Deliver effective performance and KPI management
- Ensure the team is empowered, motivated and able to achieve the sales strategy
- Develop, manage and drive the go to market strategy
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- A track record of achieving and exceeding team sales targets for software or IT services
- Significant experience in pro-active, consultative sales and strategic business development
- Strong people manager with excellent coaching skills
- Driven by results with a solid business focus and a record of achieving and exceeding targets
- A track record of planning and implementing sales strategies, with a keen commercial awareness of market trends, customer requirements and the competitive landscape
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-T4803
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Manchester, Greater Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk