Sales Co-ordinator / Publishing Team Client Account Support Assistant with strong multi-tasking, communication, customer service, administrative and organisational skills is required by a well-established children’s publishing company based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire (30 minutes north of London with a direct train link to Euston).
This varied role would suit an enthusiastic individual keen to develop and progress their career within Publishing Sales. Experience in customer service and / or client account management is desirable.
SALARY: Competitive - Depending on Experience + Benefits
LOCATION: Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire (30 minutes from London Euston)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Sales Co-ordinator / Publishing Team Client Account Support Assistant with strong multi-tasking, communication, customer service, administrative and organisational skills.
Working as the Sales Co-ordinator / Publishing Team Client Account Support Assistant you will have a wide range of responsibilities from managing customer enquiries, processing purchase orders, liaising with retail buyers and distributors, producing sales literature plus much more…See below for more details.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an organised, ambitious individual with strong attention to detail, who is committed to providing a high quality service. As the Sales Co-ordinator / Publishing Team Client Account Support Assistant you will receive full training with the potential to progress quickly to account management.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Working at the Company is an opportunity to be part of an exciting story. They have grown year on year with an expanding market and staff team. The Company prides itself on its family culture and they believe they are unique in the world of publishing with their speed to market approach.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as Sales Co-ordinator / Publishing Team Client Account Support Assistant will be:
- Handling customer enquiries and providing catalogues, samples and AIs
- Create and maintain stock and order forms and process purchase orders
- Produce sales material for account managers and sales presentations
- Analyse Sales, review opportunities and make recommendations for growth areas
- Build long-term relationships with buyers from retailers, distributors and book sellers, including managing schedule changes or other potential issues
- Work closely with Design, Production and Finance to cost, plan and deliver new print runs for your customers
- Help negotiate prices and schedules for new print runs
- Maintain and analyse sales databases, spread sheets and schedules to track and monitor sales and opportunity
- Seek customer engagement opportunities and attend meetings with the relevant Sales Manager
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience in a related role
- Strong communicator with the ability to build long term client relationships
- Keen interest in developing presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence and a persuasive manner
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Good IT skills especially spreadsheets, Database systems, word processing, e-mail, web
- Previous experience in sales, customer service or client management is desirable but not essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4877
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk