Sales and Marketing Coordinator / Customer Support Administrator that has excellent verbal and written communication skills is required by a well-established Company based in Skelmersdale, Lancashire.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
LOCATION: Skelmersdale, Lancashire
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator / Customer Support Administrator that has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Working as the Sales and Marketing Coordinator / Customer Support Administrator you will be the central point of contact for key customer accounts to ensure requests are processed in a timely manner.
As the Sales and Marketing Coordinator / Customer Support Administrator you will provide administration support to the sales function alongside generating sales tools and marketing literature.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative Company that is making a real difference in the markets they specialise in. For the successful candidate, there will be opportunities to develop your career and progress within the Company.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Sales and Marketing Coordinator / Customer Support Administrator:
Customer Key Account Support
- Ensuring a positive customer experience through timely and professional interactions
- Providing primary central point of contact
- Commercial order processing
- Internal coordination of commercial orders and customer queries
- Generation of customer documentation and responding to information requests
- Coordination of commercial documentation including meeting reports, NDA’s and reseller agreements
- Ensuring CRM systems are up to date and accurate
- Coordinating meetings and events for the sales team
- Preparing sales KPI’s and dashboards
- Develop sales tools / templates
- Value proposition development
- Coordinate trade shows and events
- Manage social media activities
- Market research and analysis
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Educated to Degree Level (or equivalent) within a relevant course such as Marketing, Business, Sales or Business Development is useful, but equivalent industry experience would be preferred
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to translate technical information into concise value proposition messaging
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Able to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to multi-task, prioritise activities and self-manage
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4277
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a New Job and Work in Skelmersdale, Lancashire. Recruitment Advertising and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
If you’re happy to commute to Skelmersdale, Lancashire we’ll also consider candidates from the following locations: Southport, Chorley, Wigan, Liverpool, St Helens, Warrington, Runcorn and surrounding areas
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk