Sales Administrator / Telesales Customer Services Administration Assistant with excellent administrative, telemarketing, organisational and time-management skills is required by a well-established Company based in Dublin, Ireland
SALARY: €30,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Dublin, Ireland
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Sales Administrator / Telesales Customer Services Administration Assistant that has excellent administrative, telemarketing, organisational and time-management skills.
The Company is expanding their Sales / Administration Team and require a high calibre person to join them. Being a multinational brand leader in their market sector with a reputation for excellence and a passion for investing in their people, this is a brilliant opportunity for an energetic, customer focused star to join the Company.
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales Ireland, as the Sales Administrator / Telesales Customer Services Administration Assistant you will join an established team, where you will experience all the support and guidance necessary to over-achieve. With a growing environment to embed yourself in, there’s plenty of future progression within the Company and an opportunity to make a major impact.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Sales Administrator / Telesales Customer Services Administration Assistant:
- Expanding the reach or the Company’s services and products through customer focused campaigns
- Processing a high volume of customer collections
- Preparing documentation and complying with all regulatory paperwork
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date
- Reporting daily and monthly sales results to the Head of Sales Ireland
- Co-operating with the Compliance, Transport and Accounts Departments as well as with general operations to contribute to reaching the team’s objectives
- Taking phone calls from customers and answering queries
- Communicating effectively with customer and the Company team through telephone, email and in person
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- You should have some sales experience, ideally in telesales preferably in a regulated service organisation
- Experience in the Healthcare and Hazardous waste sectors would be a distinct advantage
- You should be disciplined, organised and self-managing
- You should be familiar with and comfortable in targeted environments
- You should have exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Strong communication skills
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
- An administrative or sales background
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3952
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Dublin, Ireland
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk