Sales Administrator & Customer Service Account Support Assistant who has a strong administrative background with a polite and professional telephone manner and excellent communication and organisation skills is required for a leading Risk Evaluation Company based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
This role will be split between providing administrative support to the Sales Team, managing incoming sales enquiries via the phone or email and liaising with existing customers.
SALARY: £16,000 per annum + Bonus
LOCATION: Leeds, West Yorkshire
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Sales Administrator & Customer Service Account Support Assistant who has a strong administrative background with a polite and professional telephone manner and excellent communication and organisation skills.
Working as the Sales Administrator & Customer Service Account Support Assistant you will report to the Sales Manager, providing administrative support to the sales team, such as sending out contracts, terms of business and other associated paperwork.
Your responsibilities as the Sales Administrator & Customer Service Account Support Assistant will also involve managing incoming telephone or email sales enquiries and liaising with customers. Candidates must have a confident, polite and professional telephone manner.
As the Sales Administrator & Customer Service Account Support Assistant you will be a quick learner with a hands-on approach, who is able to work under pressure. You will have great attention to detail coupled with good IT skills.
This position is an ideal platform to progress into a sales role within the team.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with customers over the phone
- Telephoning potential new customers outlining our company’s services to a view of gaining new customers
- Dealing with logistics i.e. adding appointments to calendar
- Inputting customers details on to CRM
- Creating quotations and invoices
- Gathering customers feedback via telephone
- Any other tasks to commensurate role
- Providing administrative support to the sales team
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal, to complete and check paperwork and read written instructions
- Experience of working in a small office would be desirable but not mandatory
- Good IT skills including Office 365, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Being resourceful and mucking in when deadlines are tight
- Previous use of CRM systems is an advantage but by no means essential
- Proficient in normal office systems
- An organised & methodical approach
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Discretion, for dealing with confidential information
- The ability to work to deadlines and do several tasks at the same time
- The ability to work well as part of a team and also on your own
- Keen to progress into a sales role
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5158
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Leeds, West Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk