Sales Account Executive who has a good understanding of the B2B Sales and Account Management process and has good customer service, communication and listening skills is required for a well-established international contact centre and digital marketing solutions company that’s representing a major car manufacturer.
All Levels of Experience Considered – Full Product Training Provided
SALARY: £22,500 per annum (Basic Salary) plus £2,000 per annum bonus opportunity + Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Thame, Oxfordshire (Temporarily Remote – although will be returning to the office)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week, 9am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Sales Account Executive who has a good understanding of the B2B Sales and Account Management process and has good customer service, communication and listening skills.
This role is varied and as a Sales Account Executive you will cover Sales, Sales Support, Account Management, Administration, and Planning.
This role would be ideal for individuals looking to develop their B2B sales / account management experience or someone with ambitions of moving into the field.
As a Sales Account Executive your duties will include:
- Calling new and existing customers
- Building and maintaining relationships with Fleet Managers / Finance Directors / Sales Directors / Procurement etc.
- Having tailored business conversations with the aim of booking a face-to-face appointments for your field contact
- Understanding of the UK fleet industry and the current considerations for fleets across the country (training given)
- Working closely with the clients Regional Corporate Sales Managers. Involves diary management, demo bookings, assisting with admin tasks, etc.
- Developing territory plans with the Regional Corporate Sales Manager
- Promoting the brand and products
- Offering customer support
- Reporting appointment bookings and customer feedback
- Making a Real Difference for the client
As a Sales Account Executive you will have the following skills and experience:
- Have an understanding/knowledge of the B2B sales and account management process
- Be a self-motivator with experience of working towards targets
- Excellent customer service skills with a confident telephone manner
- Good communication skills with the ability to liaise with other departments
- Excellent listening skills with the ability to glean information
- Good keyboard skills and computer literacy are necessary (understanding of Microsoft Outlook and Excel)
- Strong administrative skills with a keen eye for detail
- Have a proactive approach to problem-solving and the day-to-day tasks
- 22 Days Annual Leave pro rata + Bank Holidays (Increasing a day a year capped at 31)
- Enrolled in company pension scheme after completing 2 months
- Sports and Social club - Other flexible benefits after successful probation
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7058
Full-Time, Permanent Sales Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Thame, Oxfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk