Retail Sales Assistant / Travel Money Customer Service Advisor with excellent customer facing skills required on a part-time basis to take up the position of a Travel Money Advisor for a Global Company based in York, Yorkshire, North East England.
** FULL TRAINING PROVIDED **
Previous experience in Foreign Exchange / Travel Money would be desirable, although not essential as Full Training will be provided.
SALARY: £7.88 per hour + Benefits
BENEFITS: Up to 25 Days Holiday (pro rata), Enhanced Bank Holiday payments for working, Free Uniform, Flexible Benefits including Childcare Vouchers, Free Parking, Health Insurance Schemes, Life Assurance, Option to Buy or Sell Holiday Entitlement plus Discounts and Cash Back Offers with 1000s of Retailers
WORKING HOURS: 15 Hours per week
This role requires shift work which works on a rotation basis including weekends (there are various shifts: The earliest start time is 08:30 Monday – Friday, latest finish time 20:30. Between 08:30 – 18:30 on Saturday, and between 10:00 – 16:30 on Sunday. (Opening hours may be reduced in winter months)
** Ideal candidates will have great communications skills with the ability to sell within a retail based environment. You should have good numerical skills and ideally achieved a ‘C’ or above in Maths GCSE (or equivalent) as this would be extremely desirable **
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates should live within a 12 mile radius of York, Yorkshire.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Retail Sales Assistant / Travel Money Customer Service Advisor that enjoys working within a customer facing environment.
Working as the Retail Sales Assistant / Travel Money Customer Service Advisor you will be based in one of the Company’s bureau concession outlets located within a leading retailer, where you will promote the Company’s brand and products offering a first class professional service.
As the Retail Sales Assistant / Travel Money Customer Service Advisor you will advise on and sell various travel money products to customers visiting the store, ensuring they receive the most suitable products to suit their needs.
Working in a similar role or within a travel agents or banking environment would be extremely desirable, although not essential. However, successful candidates will need to have the ability to sell within a retail based environment.
If this job looks like your ideal position and you would like the chance to work with this great Company as a Travel Money Advisor / Retail Sales Assistant / Travel Money Customer Service Consultant then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build customer relationships and deliver outstanding levels of customer service on a regular basis
- Ensure any customer complaints, business risks and any breech of compliance procedures are immediately escalated through the correct channels
- Anticipate and respond to the needs of internal and external customers and take personal responsibility for delivering customer focused solutions
- Ensure full compliance with all business and legal regulatory requirements, always ensuring best practice and fair service delivery
- Ensure legislation regarding Treating Customer’s Fairly is maintained
- Continuously maintain and drive sales in order to achieve targets set by the business
- Educate and upsell to clients all Company products on a continuous basis
- Actively seek to generate new business opportunities internally and externally on a continuous basis
- Strive to develop and maintain working relationships with both the store and supermarket teams in order to provide excellent service to customers
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core Values at all times: Integrity, Trust and Honesty, Great Customer Service, Results Focussed and Believe in their people
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to sell
- Is comfortable working to targets and KPIs set by the business
- Shows an understanding of business, commerce and finance
- Is confident working with numbers
- Excellent communication skills
- Works to a high attention of detail
- Basic IT skills (Microsoft Suite)
- Have a desire to take on additional hours at your store or at different store locations (travel expenses are paid)
- Be able to provide a checkable student/work history, plus clear credit and criminal record checks
- Previous experience within a similar role, travel agency or banking environment
- Knowledge of Money handling procedures or Anti-Money Laundering
- Knowledge of a second language
- Attained a ‘C’ or above in Maths GCSE (or equivalent)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
Shop Staff Part-Time Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in York, Yorkshire, North East England
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | www.awdo.co.uk