Retail Sales Assistant / Travel Money Customer Service Advisor with excellent customer facing skills required on a part-time basis for a Global Company based in Bournemouth, Dorset, South West England.
Previous experience in Foreign Exchange / Travel Money would be desirable, although not essential as Full Training will be provided.
SALARY: £8,320 per annum + up to £1,408 OTE Bonus Scheme + Benefits
BENEFITS: 22 +8 Days Holiday (pro rata), Contributory Pension Scheme, Flexible Benefits including Childcare Vouchers, Opportunity to Study for an NVQ in Customer Service, Staff Canteen Discount, Option to Buy or Sell Holiday Entitlement plus Discounts and Cash Back Offers with 1000s of Retailers
LOCATION: Bournemouth, Dorset, South West England
WORKING HOURS: 20 Hours per week
This role requires shift work that works on a rotation basis including weekends, which may also require working on a Bank Holiday if it falls on your scheduled shift (there are various shifts: The earliest start time is 08:30 Monday – Friday, latest finish time 20:00. Between 08:30 – 19:00 on Saturday, and between 10:00 – 17:00 on Sunday. (Opening hours may be reduced in winter months)
** Ideal candidates will have great communications skills with the ability to sell within a retail based environment. You should have good numerical skills and ideally achieved a ‘C’ or above in Maths GCSE (or equivalent) as this would be extremely desirable **
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates should live with a 12 mile radius of Bournemouth, Dorset
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Retail Sales Assistant / Travel Money Customer Service Advisor that enjoys working within a customer facing environment.
Working as the Retail Sales Assistant / Travel Money Customer Service Advisor you will be based in one of the Company’s bureau concession outlets located within a leading retailer, where you will promote the Company’s brand and products offering a first class professional service and customer experience.
As the Retail Sales Assistant / Travel Money Customer Service Advisor you will advise on and sell various travel money products to customers visiting the store, ensuring they receive the most suitable products to suit their needs.
Working in a similar role or within a travel agents or banking environment would be extremely desirable, although not essential. However, successful candidates will need to have great customer service skills with the ability to sell within a retail based environment.
If this job looks like your ideal position and you would like the chance to work with this great Company as a Retail Sales Assistant / Travel Money Customer Service Advisor then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build customer relationships and deliver outstanding levels of customer service on a regular basis
- Ensure any customer complaints, business risks and any breech of compliance procedures are immediately escalated through the correct channels
- Anticipate and respond to the needs of internal and external customers and take personal responsibility for delivering customer focused solutions
- Ensure full compliance with all business and legal regulatory requirements, always ensuring best practice and fair service delivery
- Ensure legislation regarding Treating Customer’s Fairly is maintained
- Continuously maintain and drive sales in order to achieve targets set by the business
- Educate and upsell to clients all Company products on a continuous basis
- Actively seek to generate new business opportunities internally and externally on a continuous basis
- Strive to develop and maintain working relationships with both the store and supermarket teams in order to provide excellent service to customers
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core Values at all times: Integrity, Trust and Honesty, Great Customer Service, Results Focussed and Believe in their people
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to sell
- Is comfortable working to targets and KPIs set by the business
- Shows an understanding of business, commerce and finance
- Is confident working with numbers
- Excellent communication skills
- Works to a high attention of detail
- Basic IT skills (Microsoft Suite)
- Previous experience within a similar role, travel agency or banking environment
- Knowledge of Money handling procedures or Anti-Money Laundering
- Knowledge of a second language
- Attained a ‘C’ or above in Maths GCSE (or equivalent)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3779
Shop Staff Part-Time Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Bournemouth, Dorset, South West England
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk