Retail Sales Assistant / Interior Customer Service Advisor who has previous experience working within a retail environment with a helpful and friendly sales and customer focussed approach when discussing the store’s products is required for an established high-end furniture and homeware retailer based in Knutsford, Cheshire, North West England.
SALARY: £9.50 per Hour plus Quarterly Bonus + Benefits (33 Days Annual Leave Pro Rata, Staff Discount, Pension Scheme, Continuous Personal Development)
LOCATION: Knutsford, Cheshire, North West England
JOB TYPE: Part-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 16 Hours per Week (Some Weekend and Bank Holiday work will be required)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Retail Sales Assistant / Interior Customer Service Advisor who has previous experience working within a retail environment with a helpful and friendly sales and customer focussed approach when discussing the store’s products.
Working as a Retail Sales Assistant / Interior Customer Service Advisor you will assist customers visiting or calling the store with their buying decisions and general enquiries, utilising your product knowledge to provide advice on pricing, stock availability and taking orders.
As a Retail Sales Assistant / Interior Customer Service Advisor you will need previous experience working within a retail environment and ideally have a keen interest and enthusiasm for interiors.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded over 20 years ago by three entrepreneurial women with a passion for beautiful, practical and comfortable homes, the business is more than a furniture and homeware retailer: it is a love affair with living well.
They inspire people to confidently create a home that reflects their personality, a space where nothing should be too precious or perfect to be enjoyed with family and friends.
British-born, today they have 14 stores across the UK – and are excited to have recently opened their first store in the US – an established Interior Design and Trade business, a mail-order service, thriving website and an app.
As a successful candidate you’ll have a great opportunity to join the company on their exciting journey where you’ll develop and grow your knowledge of interiors and merchandising.
Your duties as a Retail Sales Assistant / Interior Customer Service Advisor will include:
- Delivering exceptional customer service to customers
- Providing advice and guidance on products to customers making telephone enquiries
- Identifying sales opportunities to introduce complimentary products
- Maintaining the showroom to agreed standards including stock replenishment, labelling and cleaning
- Merchandising of products and accepting deliveries
- Previous experience in a retail environment
- Hard working with a hands-on approach
- Motivated, well-spoken with strong communicational skills
- Have a desire to provide excellent customer service and be able to build long-lasting relationships with customers
- Confidence in selling, able to link-sell, be target-driven/able to meet targets as an individual
- Have a keen interest and enthusiasm for interiors
- Must be willing to work weekends
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7119
Part-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Knutsford, Cheshire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk