Retail Manager with excellent store management and team leadership skills is required for a Luxury, High-End Fashion Designer Brand retailer based in Manchester, Greater Manchester, North West England.
SALARY: up to £33,500 per annum + Bonus / Commission
BENEFITS: 20% Staff Discount off Clothing, Accessories and Footwear across the group, Company Pension Scheme, Company Perks (gym, food and much more), Clothing Allowance, Career and Progression opportunities, Training and Development programmes
LOCATION: Manchester, Greater Manchester, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
** Great Team Working Environment **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Retail Manager with excellent store management and team leadership skills that has sold and understands Luxury, High-End Fashion Designer Brands such as Armani, Valentino, Stone Island, Saint Laurent, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Moncler, Kenzo and Jimmy Choo.
Working as the Retail Manager you will lead, manage and mentor your team of Brand Experts, ensuring the store runs smoothly and your customers receive a first-class customer experience.
ABOUT THE STORE
As the Retail Manager, you will have a great opportunity to join a well-established luxury retailer. The store specialises in premium Men’s and Women’s designer clothing, footwear and accessories. They stock some of the most sought-after designer brands such as Armani, Valentino, Stone Island, Saint Laurent, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Moncler, Kenzo and Jimmy Choo.
The Company continuously strives for excellence, sourcing key pieces and collections from the world’s most iconic brands alongside new and exciting designers. The cool, spacious and minimal interiors of the stores allow each carefully selected brand to have their own identity, reflecting the company’s philosophy in the importance of individualism and attention to detail. By providing impeccable customer service in a unique setting, the Store has created a benchmark for luxury retailing.
To continue their growth and expansion, they are now recruiting for an exceptional, driven and proven Store Manager to join their team in Manchester. So, if you know your Valentino from your Versace, we want to hear from you!
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Store Manager:
- Maximise turnover to exceed required targets and identify opportunities to continually improve performance
- Manage and motivate the performance of your team to ensure sales targets are met and exceeded
- Be a strong managerial presence on the shop floor to drive sales both personally and through the team
- Ensure exceptional customer service is delivered at all times
- Ensure all members of the team have the tools and knowledge to deliver the key business objectives
- Manage the presentation and merchandising of seasonal stock in line with Head Office directives
- Maintain an awareness of current and market trends, understand forthcoming customer promotions and monitor local competitors
- Ensure all paperwork, policies and procedures are carried out efficiently and accurately
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- You should have a strong clientele background, with a solid database of personal contacts and clients
- Previous retail experience at Store Manager level within the premium sector is preferred
- You will be an exceptional people manager, with strong leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent analytical skills, the ability to interpret financial and sales data
- A high level of brand awareness and product knowledge
- An awareness of the local area
- High level of personal energy to drive projects to completion
- Positive and enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Passion for fashion retail
- Trend aware, fashion conscious and well presented at all times
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5056
Full-Time, Permanent Luxury, High-End Fashion Designer Brands Shop Management Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Work in Manchester, Greater Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk