Store Manager / Assistant Manager / Deputy / Supervisor / Department / Retail Management job opportunities available for a Luxury, High-End Fashion Designer Brand retailer opening a NEW store based in Oxford, Oxfordshire.
- Store Manager: £29,000 - £32,000 Basic Salary + Commission
- Assistant Manager: £25,000 - £27,000 Basic Salary + Commission
- Department Manager: £21,000 - £22,000 Basic Salary + Commission
LOCATION: Oxford, Oxfordshire
** NEW Store Opening **
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
** Ongoing Training and Development **
** Great Team Working Environment **
** All Levels of Management / Supervisory Experience Considered **
Successful candidates will get the opportunity to work in one of the Company’s management job opportunities in their Oxford based Store.
Due to the Company’s expansion and continuing success they are seeking a number of high calibre and experienced candidates with experience working as either a Store Manager, Assistant Manager, or Deputy, Department or Floor Supervisor.
Due to the Company’s continuing success and expansion we have fantastic new retail store management job opportunities for candidates that have excellent store management and team leadership skills, who have sold and understand Luxury, High-End Fashion Designer Brands such as Armani, Valentino, Stone Island, Saint Laurent, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci etc.
The Company is seeking truly exceptional, driven and proven candidates that have either worked as a Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Deputy, Department or Floor Supervisor to help take them to the next level.
Working within the Company’s retail store management team you will play an important role in the Company’s ongoing successful multi-million pound business.
As a Retail Manager, this will be achieved by demanding the very best from you and your team of Brand Experts, ensuring the store runs smoothly and your customers receive a first-class customer experience.
ABOUT THE STORE
As the Retail Manager, you will have a great opportunity to join a well-established luxury retailer. The store specialise in premium Men’s and Women’s designer clothing, footwear and accessories. They stock some of the most sought-after designer brands, from Armani to Valentino, Stone Island to Saint Laurent and Dolce & Gabbana to Gucci. As a growing business, they are always on the lookout for talented, motivated and driven individuals to join their team.
To continue their growth and expansion, they are now recruiting for an exceptional, driven and proven Managers to join their new team in Oxford. So, if you know your Valentino from your Versace, we want to hear from you!
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maximise turnover to exceed required targets and identify opportunities to continually improve performance
- Manage and motivate the performance of your team to ensure sales targets are met and exceeded
- Be a strong managerial presence on the shop floor to drive sales both personally and through the team
- Ensure exceptional customer service is delivered at all times
- Ensure all members of the team have the tools and knowledge to deliver the key business objectives
- Manage the presentation and merchandising of seasonal stock in line with Head Office directives
- Maintain an awareness of current and market trends, understand forthcoming customer promotions and monitor local competitors
- Ensure all paperwork, policies and procedures are carried out efficiently and accurately
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous Management experience in Luxury Retail
- A high level of commercial awareness
- Target driven with a strong desire to succeed
- Able to achieve results through others, by leading and developing your team
- Proven track record of building strong working relationships and being able to influence others
- A highly organised, structured and proactive approach to meeting deadlines
- Able to communicate with people at all levels
- Self-motivated and motivating to others
- Committed to achieving the highest store standards and customer service through achieving KPIs
- Passion for fashion retail
- You should have a strong clientele background, with a solid database of personal contacts and clients
- A high level of brand awareness and product knowledge
- An awareness of the local area
- Trend aware, fashion conscious and well presented at all times
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4440
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Oxford, Oxfordshire. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk