Retail Customer Service Assistant / Trainee Barista with a friendly, outgoing and enthusiastic personality that can provide high levels of customer service is required for a new Coffee Shop opening in Luton, Bedfordshire.
SALARY: £8.50 – £9.50 per hour
LOCATION: Luton, Bedfordshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent (Flexible Working Hours Available)
** Full Training Provided **
** Flexible Working Hours **
** Uniform Provided **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Retail Customer Service Assistant / Trainee Barista who has a friendly, outgoing and enthusiastic personality that can provide high levels of customer service for a new Coffee Shop opening in Luton.
Working as the Retail Customer Service Assistant / Trainee Barista you will engage with customers to promote coffee and products offered, preparing and serving a variety of coffee drinks, smoothies along with various food items (Barista training provided).
As the Retail Customer Service Assistant / Trainee Barista, you will also be responsible for ordering stock and follow opening and closing procedures associated with running a busy Coffee Shop and Food Kiosk.
As the successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join this new and exciting venture, where you will provide a fantastic level of customer service, engaging and communicating with all levels of people, making a friend of every customer! Barista and full training will be provided along with uniform, flexible working hours and a fun working environment.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Retail Customer Service Assistant / Trainee Barista include:
- Welcoming customers by determining their interests and needs
- Educating customers by presenting and explaining the menu; answering questions
- Preparing and selling coffee drinks and food by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as, expresso, expresso lungo, caffe latte, and cappuccino as well as food items
- Generating revenues by attracting new customers; defining new and expanded services and products
- Maintaining inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; maintaining supplies and food supplies for coffee bar
- Keeping equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs
- Maintaining safe and healthy work environment by following organisation standards and sanitation regulations
- Improving quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes; maintaining and improving the appearance of the coffee bar
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading coffee, retail trade, and food service publications; maintaining personal networks
- Enhances coffee shop reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Customer Service experience would be preferred
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Able to build good client relationships
- Previous experience working within a Coffee Shop, Café or Food Kiosk would be highly desirable, although not essential as full training will be provided
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4849
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Luton, Bedfordshire. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk