Researcher / Business Engagement Research Officer to support the development of the Local Skills Improvement Plan and be responsible for conducting primary research and data collection via telephone interviews, round table interviews, surveys, face-to-face meetings and feeding results into the data analysis team is required for a Company based in Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: £25,000 pro-rata + Benefits
BENEFITS: Pension Contributions, Health plan and 28 days holiday (inc. public holidays) Pro-Rata
LOCATION: The Company are hiring for roles based in their Blackpool and Accrington offices but the role will involve some travel to other offices and to external locations
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Contract until 31st March 2022, which may be extended
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Researcher / Business Engagement Research Officer to support the development of the Local Skills Improvement Plan. This is one of eight pilot trailblazers which aim to fully understand the future skills requirements needed by the business community operating in the county of Lancashire.
As the Researcher / Business Engagement Research Officer you will report to the Research Project Manager and be responsible for conducting primary research and data collection via telephone interviews, round table interviews, surveys, face-to-face meetings and feeding results into the data analysis team.
Working at the Researcher / Business Engagement Research Officer you will need to be enthusiastic and engaging and have a willingness to learn interviewing techniques as well as having a confident telephone manner and good writing skills.
The role will initially be offered on a 6-month fixed term contract which may be extended. The opportunity to extend & develop your career further with the Company may arise dependant on the success of the project and your contribution to it.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Researcher / Business Engagement Research Officer will include:
- Conduct market research surveys over the telephone
- Be confident and polite when engaging participants
- Act as an ambassador for the company, clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Able to work to targets, resilient & determined personality
- Professional mind-set and ability to following project guidelines
- Confidence in dealing with high-profile people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Strong political awareness and policy judgement
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Good organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Polite and courteous telephone manner
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Sales and business development skills
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload
- Provide input into weekly/monthly reports for management meetings and the Project Board
- Be warm, friendly, tenacious, adaptable, and eager to hit your target
- Think creatively to get past gatekeepers and use active listening and probing skills to obtain valuable in-depth information
- Likewise, you may be dealing with a high volume of call records and tight deadlines
- Ability to make detailed notes on the system, about the information given to you
- In-depth knowledge of the Lancashire Business Environment alongside consummate networking skills and the ability to build rapport and engage businesses would be beneficial
- An understanding of and enthusiasm for what successful training delivery within business looks like would be an asset
- Competent and professional client relationship management experience as high levels of engagement with SME’s is required throughout this fixed term contract
- But most of all, you’ll enjoy chatting and building rapport
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C7332
Full Time, Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Lancashire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk