Reprographics Operator / Document Printer / Mailroom Operative Jobs, Careers & Vacancies in London Advertised by AWD online – Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services" style="width: 100%; height: auto;" />
Document Printer Reprographics Operator / Mailroom Operative who is customer focussed with the ability to communicate effectively in a variety of written and verbal formats with a wide range of people is required for a well-established company based Central London.
2 POSITIONS AVAILABLE
This position will provide an interesting mix of two fundamental services – Reprographics and Mailroom services.
SALARY: £22,260 per annum
LOCATION: Central London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 40 Hours per Week
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Document Printer Reprographics Operator / Mailroom Operative who is customer focussed with the ability to communicate effectively in a variety of written and verbal formats with a wide range of people.
Working as a Document Printer Reprographics Operator / Mailroom Operative you will work within a busy reprographic office for a prestigious Central Government Client providing excellent customer care to all service users.
As a Document Printer Reprographics Operator / Mailroom Operative you should have excellent teamwork skills, be able to work alone and maintain a high standard of work ensuring SLA's are met and product/services are delivered to the highest standard.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as a Document Printer Reprographics Operator / Mailroom Operative will include:
- The post holder will be professional at all times when dealing with clients promoting excellent customer service
- Accurate and efficient processing
- Consistently achieve set operational performance targets
- To ensure all work is completed accurately and to the required standard
- Receive and load work onto the track system
- Update clients when there are timeframes not achievable
- Operating HV Colour and Black & White devices via network connections
- Operating finishing Equipment such as wire/comb binding, guillotining and laminating
- Dealing with enquiries from the client, both face to face and on the telephone
- Booking and receipt of courier items
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of written and verbal formats with a wide range of people
- Ability to prioritise and manage peak service demands
- Able to work shifts on a flexible pattern
- Works accurately, under pressure, to tight deadlines
- Works well within a de centralised team, and be able to work independently
- Intermediate IT skills – Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Databases, Email and Web
- Previous print room / Mailroom operations experience
- Customer service and complaint handling experience
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8591
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Central London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk