Regional Education Training Officer / Trainer who can organise and deliver educational workshops to young people aged 7 to 25 in schools, colleges and youth organisations is required for an award winning and UK leading developer of financial and enterprise education programmes for young people.
SALARY: £27,000 per annum + Benefits and Training
LOCATION: This is a Regional role and candidates must be willing to travel around Hampshire and the South Coast. Outside of the workshop visits you will be working at home with periodic trips to the organisation’s offices in London.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, 12 Month Contract with a view to extend
PLEASE NOTE: The Company require all CVs to be accompanied with a Cover Letter including details of any restrictions on your availability for interview and when you would be able to commence the position. We recommend including the Cover Letter and CV in one document.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Regional Education Training Officer / Trainer who can organise and deliver educational workshops to young people aged 7 to 25 in schools, colleges and youth organisations.
You will join one other Regional Education Training Officer / Trainer in the South and your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Deliver financial education programmes to young people aged 7-25 in schools and alternative education settings across Hampshire. Occasional deliveries in London
- Building and maintaining relationships with individual schools, colleges, local authorities and youth organisations
- Delivering the organisation’s programmes to an exceptionally high standard, meeting the quality requirements and following the organisations education ethos
- Committing to become an expert in finance and enterprise education by having excellent subject knowledge and continuing your professional development
- Effectively engaging learners with a style that is clear, concise, energetic and relevant
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS - Regional Education Training Officer / Trainer
The organisation is looking for an energetic and engaging individual with a genuine interest in social change, education and the empowerment of young people. As the Regional Trainer / Teacher you will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Previous experience delivering participatory learning programmes to young people. Be confident in engaging young people you’re meeting for the first time within different settings including mainstream classrooms, community centres, alternative education organisations (e.g. leaving care teams)
- Have a creative style of delivery, and ability to ‘wow’ young people, taking them on a memorable learning journey. Have a good grasp on popular and youth culture
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships with teachers, youth within schools, colleges and local authorities
- Be educated to degree level, be a qualified teacher, or have an equivalent level of professional experience
- Have a good grasp of Mathematics, having achieved GCSE grade B or equivalent
- Have a strong interest in personal finance and be committed to becoming an expert in these topics. Ideally you will have experience of delivering finance and/or enterprise education, and a good understanding of these curriculum areas
- Be willing to frequently travel across Hampshire
- Have a fluent command of English and have the right to live and work in the UK
The Charity offers the following benefits:
- 25 days per year annual leave, pro rata full time equivalent (plus bank holidays)
- Income protection insurance
- Death in service insurance
- Annual training allowance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave and pay
The company is dedicated to building an inclusive culture and working environment that promotes a sense of safety and belonging for their staff to feel supported to achieve their potential.
The company has established an Anti-Racism Committee, which works with the wider team to ensure that they are listening, learning and constantly evolving to root out and tackle racism in all its forms.
The company will not discriminate either directly or indirectly on the grounds of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, marital status, pregnancy, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, ethnicity, neurodiversity, cultural or religious beliefs. Reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process will be made to ensure that no applicant is disadvantaged because of their disability.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C7134
Full-Time, Contract Regional Education Training Officer / Trainer Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Southampton, Hampshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk