Client Care Contract Renewals and Customer Retentions Regional Account Manager with excellent customer service, communication, negotiation and business to business development skills is required for a well-established Company based in Canning Town, East London.
BENEFITS PACKAGE: New Mercedes C-Class + IPad + IPhone + Presidents Club Holiday + £2,000 Study Allowance + Career Progression Opportunities and much more…
LOCATION / TERRITORY: Your territory will cover Central, East and Greater London and surrounding areas. When not out in the field you will be based at the Canning Town, East London office.
** Excellent Career Progression Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Client Care Contract Renewals and Customer Retentions Regional Account Manager with excellent customer service, communication, negotiation and business to business development skills.
Working as the Client Care Contract Renewals and Customer Retentions Regional Account Manager you will manage the ongoing commercial relationships with the Company’s existing client base within your assigned territory.
As the Client Care Contract Renewals and Customer Retentions Regional Account Manager you will be responsible for contract renewal and business retention of the Company’s client base.
Your responsibilities as the Client Care Contract Renewals and Customer Retentions Regional Account Manager will also involve understanding your client’s business, so that potential opportunities can be identified and you can upsell additional products, services and extended contract terms, which will be achieved by regular communication over the telephone and by site visits.
As a successful candidate, you will have an excellent opportunity to join this well-established and growing Company that can offer excellent career progression opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
- Increase client retention via the proactive re-signing of customer service agreements
- Develop relationships with customers to ensure the reduction of cancellation requests
- Develop relationships with internal customers to ensure that effective use of the company database, resource and sharing of data
- Identify and re-sign those customers nearing expiration of their existing contract term, increasing the typical contract term where possible
- Aid in the reduction of cancellation requests received from the client base
- Respond to ‘customer at risk’ notices from operations and customer services
- Identify customer queries and/or issues assigning to the correct internal department and following through to resolution
- Provide information for analysis on customer perception
- Proactively source customer referrals and provide to sales teams
- Collaborate with branch staff, support services, sales management, sales representatives and account management
- Ensure that all clients are correctly set up in SAP to avoid and diminish invoice issues/reporting problems in the future
- Introduce new service/product offerings across client base
- Complete Customer Satisfaction Review with all client care visits
- Register all activities via I-Snapshot
- Utilise database to establish client base age and expiration dates
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in business development, client care, account management or similar
- Experience of client retention and care schemes with proven success in building and maintaining successful relationships and a commitment to total customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated expertise in initiating and managing successful business to business relationships
- Superior knowledge of accessing and using the internet, contact management software, SAP and MS Office tools
- An understanding of document destruction and risk management solutions is extremely desirable
- Excellent communication skills are required, both written and oral with strong presentation skills are essential
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent in Commerce and/or Business Studies preferred
- People person, results oriented, works with a sense of urgency with practical and innovative problem solving capabilities
- Comfortable in a fast-paced dynamic environment with the flexibility to adapt to changing business needs
- Prepared for some travel to client sites within your assigned territory
- Must be qualified to work in the UK and have a clean criminal records check
- Motivated by success and want to expand your career within a Company where there is potential
- Believes in continuing education
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3951
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Central London, East London, Greater London and Surrounding Areas.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk