Recruitment Partner / Talent Acquisition Internal Recruiter who thrives in a fast paced and challenging environment with relevant agency or in-house recruitment experience is required for a well-established and leading digital technology company based in Manchester, North West England.
SALARY: Competitive + Excellent Benefits
LOCATION: Hybrid / Manchester, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Recruitment Partner / Talent Acquisition Internal Recruiter who thrives in a fast paced and challenging environment with relevant agency or in-house recruitment experience, ideally in the Microsoft or Digital Technology sector.
Working as a Recruitment Partner / Talent Acquisition Internal Recruiter you will be accountable for the end-to-end recruitment process including advertising, candidate attraction, sourcing, pre-screening and onboarding.
As a Recruitment Partner / Talent Acquisition Internal Recruiter you will also be responsible for building candidate talent pools and networks.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as a Recruitment Partner / Talent Acquisition Internal Recruiter will include:
- Write and manage advertising across all recruitment mediums, job boards and LinkedIn
- Benchmark and screen candidates, providing professional and appropriate candidate shortlists for hiring manager review
- Support interviews by attending where appropriate
- Work closely with key stakeholders on all hiring activity and provide feedback through each stage of the process
- Attend key internal and external recruitment events with appropriate follow up activities and actions
- Drive talent-related initiatives to attract and retain talent utilising the best technology and social media platforms
- Effectively communicate market trends, candidate motivations and drivers to key stakeholders
- Manage 3rd party suppliers ensuring commercials are fit for purpose and partners are delivering against their SLA
- Excellent knowledge of talent attraction solutions
- Excellent knowledge of talent best practice and current trends and employment legislation
- High level of competency in LinkedIn Recruiter and other social media recruitment platforms
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Results driven with proven experience recruiting talent at scale
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex ideas to a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to influence and persuade others for positive outcomes
- Proactive, self-motivated, flexible and adaptable
- Strong IT skills with experience in Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hybrid home and office
- 34 days’ annual leave (inclusive of all bank and public holidays) with the option to buy and sell more
- Guaranteed learning and development investment
- Private medical cover
- Permanent health insurance
- Life insurance
- Critical illness cover
- 6.5% contributory pension
- Health and wellbeing group
- Cycle to work scheme
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8534
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Manchester, North West England Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk