Inhouse Recruitment Consultant / Talent Acquisition Internal Recruiter
with experience managing the full recruitment lifecycle from creating job adverts, resourcing and shortlisting candidates, arranging interviews and negotiating salary packages who also has excellent stakeholder management skills is required to join our team a Penta Precision.
SALARY: £35,000 pro rata plus Placement Bonus Scheme + Benefits
LOCATION: Fareham, Portsmouth
JOB TYPE: Part-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 24 Hours per Week spread over 3 to 5 Days
Penta Precision is an ISO9001 subcontract machining company, manufacturing components for aerospace, medical, electronics and scientific equipment manufacturers. We process prototype, low to medium batch production in non-ferrous metals, engineering plastics, stainless and tool steels. Please visit www.pentaprecision.co.uk to understand more about our service.
Penta' is a progressive, expanding business looking to invest in people with great values and skills who want to join our journey to become:
"The engineering company where everyone wants to work and who everyone wants to buy from."
Working as the Inhouse Recruitment Consultant / Talent Acquisition Internal Recruiter you will report into the Financial Controller and will manage the day-to-day recruitment activities for the business, identifying and attracting high calibre candidates for our current positions.
As the Inhouse Recruitment Consultant / Talent Acquisition Internal Recruiter you will play a key role in the business to ensure we meet our growth plans and hire the right people to help us meet our business goals.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Inhouse Recruitment Consultant / Talent Acquisition Internal Recruiter will include:
Manage the whole recruitment process
- Design, create and post job adverts, including writing mission statements and devising the most appropriate attraction campaign utilising online and local resources
- Short list, organise and arrange interviews for hiring managers interviewers
- Creating detailed records using our ATS (Application Tracking System)
- Liaising with external recruitment agencies and providing feedback and suggestions to managers/job applicants
- Negotiating salaries and benefits
Social Media and Relationship building
- Use Linked In and other networks to actively seek out suitable candidates
- Create and maintain a database of candidates as part of our ATS
- Maintaining a relationship with potential candidates and external agencies
- Coach and develop hiring managers
- Meeting with managers to discuss staffing requirements and supporting them with making the right decisions
- Ensure the hiring manager has the appropriate resources to hold interviews
- Review and suggest questions for interview candidates
Account based marketing to create a ‘list’ of potential A and B class customers
- Understanding Penta’s customer persona to focus time and effort in the right areas
- Desk market research to create the ‘list’
- Develop social media connections and cold call to qualify the commercial potential in the list
- Update the IMS (marketing automation) and Progress with contact details, preferences and qualifying notes
- Pro-actively maintain “warm touches” with attractive clients
Continuously improve how the department operates to aid growth and strengthen margin
- Embrace measures to know what a good day feels like.
- Prepare, raise issues, debate and contribute in department L10 and quarterly State of the Company meetings
- Complete weekly “To Do’s” and quarterly “Rocks”
- Create a network of great people you’d like to join the team
As the Inhouse Recruitment Consultant / Talent Acquisition Internal Recruiter you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Demonstrate alignment and the ability to live and work by Penta’s Core Values
- Previous exposure to LinkedIn Recruiter, job board and other platforms
- An understanding of the importance of keeping detailed candidate records via a database or ATS
- A confident, outgoing personality who thrives when building rapport with others
- CIPD or MREC qualifications are desirable and proven experience of recruitment is essential
- Flexible to be able to help out
- Competitive hourly rate
- A progressive, engaging work environment
- Job security, training and career opportunities
- Ample opportunity for overtime
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory holidays
- Additional Benefits including Company Bonus scheme
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7700
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Penta Precision