Recruitment Consultant / In-House Talent Advisor / Internal Recruiter that has excellent organisational and time-management skills with the ability to quickly understand staffing requirements is required for one of the country’s fastest growing, High-End Used Motor Vehicle Dealerships based in Southampton, Hampshire.
SALARY: £24,000 - £36,000 per annum Basic Salary (depending on experience) plus Commission/Bonus
LOCATION: Southampton, Hampshire
** Join One of the Country’s Fastest Growing Motor Vehicle Dealerships **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for Recruitment Consultant / In-House Talent Advisor / Internal Recruiter that has excellent organisational and time-management skills with the ability to quickly understand staffing requirements.
Working as the Recruitment Consultant / In-House Talent Advisor / Internal Recruiter you will source the high-quality candidates required for the Company to continue with its rapid expansion plans.
As the Recruitment Consultant / In-House Talent Advisor / Internal Recruiter you will provide support for all departments within the business, sourcing candidates within Sales, Sales Support / Contact Centre, Aftersales, Workshops: Service & Preparation and Administration.
As a successful candidate, you will have previous experience working within a high-volume recruitment environment, have excellent time-management and organisational skills with the ability to liaise with Branch Managers and Senior Department Heads to gather job requirements.
The Company’s on-going focus on customer experience and staff development has seen both their business and their employees thrive.
If you have a friendly, customer focussed approach to your work and would like the chance to work in the motor trade with a great Company then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Recruitment Consultant / In-House Talent Advisor / Internal Recruiter:
- Recruitment for all departments within the business: Sales, Sales Support/Contact Centre, Aftersales, Workshops: Service & Preparation and Administration
- Consulting with Branch Management and Senior Department Heads to understand their job vacancy requirements
- Assisting with the creation of job specifications and adverts
- Advertise job openings through multiple sources
- Proactively source and attract high quality candidates to meet business requirements
- Shortlisting applications and communicating with candidates in a timely manner
- Assisting with the interview process
- Making job offers to successful candidates
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
The successful candidates will demonstrate:
- You will be an extremely organised individual with the highest of professional standards
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have previous high volume recruitment experience involving the Motor Industry
- A proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Strong administrational skills with a competent knowledge of all office-based IT systems
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Southampton, Hampshire
JOB REF: AWDO-P3934
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk