In-House Recruitment Consultant / Talent Advisor Specialist / Internal Recruiter that has excellent organisational and time-management skills with the ability to quickly understand staffing requirements, especially within the Managerial / Technical space, is required by a Global Company based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
SALARY: up to £32,000 per annum + Benefits
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities Available **
** All Previous Agency and / or Internal Recruiting Experience Considered **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an In-House Recruitment Consultant / Talent Advisor Specialist / Internal Recruiter that has excellent organisational and time-management skills with the ability to quickly understand staffing requirements, especially within the Managerial / Technical space.
Working as the In-House Recruitment Consultant / Talent Advisor Specialist / Internal Recruiter you will be responsible for managing the entire recruitment process from job authorisation through to candidate search and advising on selection processes.
As the In-House Recruitment Consultant / Talent Advisor Specialist / Internal Recruiter you will report into the Head of Organisational Development and be tasked with supporting the UK operations in providing a constant flow of candidates, predominantly handling the recruitment of managerial and technical roles.
As the In-House Recruitment Consultant / Talent Advisor Specialist / Internal Recruiter you will be advising hiring managers to ensure a full understanding of each vacancy and team structure.
As a successful applicant, you will have a great opportunity to join this Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities for the right candidate.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Prioritising recruitment activity to ensure highest impact vacancies are hired first
- Designing and placing adverts ensuring the most effective recruitment advertising approaches are taken
- Using candidate search skills and resources to minimise agency spend in the business and proactively headhunting suitable candidates, including use of social media, LinkedIn, employee referral scheme etc.
- Minimising cost to hire without impacting quality of candidate or time to hire by avoiding agency use where possible
- Oversee and contribute to the development and maintenance of applicant tracking system and ensuring it is used to its maximum potential to support the recruitment function
- Liaising with agencies and maintenance of the PSL and building relationships with a limited number of the most successful agencies across the country
- Providing accurate and timely weekly reporting from the applicant tracking system and other tracking spreadsheets
- Provide advice and/or training to managers in the correct application of recruitment policies and procedures
- Ensuring hiring managers adhere to the company standard recruitment process
- Ensuring candidates receive a positive and consistent experience throughout the recruitment process
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous accountability for a portfolio of vacancies
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Understanding of management information requirements
- Considerable experience of interviewing and selection techniques including telephone and face-to-face interviewing as well as assessment centres and psychometric testing
- Knowledge of job boards, posting and advertising vacancies to maximise potential
- Exceptional candidate search skills and experience
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Leeds, West Yorkshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk