Recruitment Officer / In-House Recruiter with experience in recruiting candidates with specialist skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and knowledge and operational experience of the full recruitment cycle, is required to join our fantastic team at Five Rivers Child Care.
SALARY: £26,000 - £28,000 per annum + Benefits (See Below)
LOCATION: Salisbury, Wiltshire – there is the possibility to work from another office location with travel to Salisbury approximately 2 days per week
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once you’ve applied, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment Officer / In-House Recruiter with experience in recruiting candidates with specialist skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and knowledge and operational experience of the full recruitment cycle.
As the Recruitment Officer / In-House Recruiter you will bring your proven recruitment skills to ensure we can continue the high-quality staffing for our services. As an integral part of the HR team, reporting to the Recruitment Partner, you will be the key point of contact for recruitment for some of our services, providing an expert and collaborative service directly to our managers.
The Recruitment Officer / In-House Recruiter will be responsible for filling vacancies with great candidates and ensuring speedy, effective recruitment. You will ensure that candidates have a professional and friendly journey from the moment they apply.
Working as the Recruitment Officer / In-House Recruiter you will have previous experience of liaising frequently and confidently with a range of managers and will be able to show how you have partnered with and built rapport with those manager and have had success in filling their vacancies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with managers to understand specific resourcing requirements and act as their recruitment expert. Support the hiring manager to define clearly the role and in the preparation of the Job Description
- Ensure fair and reliable selection processes
- Create engaging and effective advert copy and utilising the most effective media
- Occasional attendance at selection interviews. Undertake candidate screening and initial telephone interviews. Support with shortlisting where required
- Manage candidates through the recruitment process delivering a positive experience
- Work within agreed timescales to provide excellent service, reduce the cost of agency back-fill and retain the best candidates
- Create talent pools to ensure a pipeline of talent
- Build strong and professional working relationships with all stakeholders of the business
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of all aspect of recruitment e.g. time to hire, vacancy rate etc.
- Direct experience and success in recruiting candidates, with specialist skills in a competitive or scarce market
- Experience of recruiting candidates for the children’s social care or education sectors
- Understanding and experience of assessing reward packages
- Knowledge and operational experience of full recruitment cycle
- Knowledge of recruitment IT systems
- Some knowledge of employment contracts
- The right to work in the UK
- On-going training and learning
- Simply Health Cashback scheme
- Long service and recognition scheme
- 25 Days per year annual leave allowance plus bank holidays
- Employee referral scheme
- Blended working
Five Rivers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Young People, applicants must be willing to undergo appropriate child protection screening, including employment references and DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Five Rivers is an Investor in People and Equal Opportunities employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once we’ve reviewed your CV, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement may also be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7492
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Five Rivers Child Care
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Salisbury, Wiltshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.