Receptionist / Front of House Customer Service Administration Assistant with excellent communication skills and exceptional attention to detail required for a well-established Company based in London Heathrow Airport.
SALARY: £19,600 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: London Heathrow Airport
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
HOURS: 40 hours per week (Flexible Work Pattern)
This is a great opportunity to join the Company on a flexible work pattern. Please see below for the shift patterns.
3 weekly shift patterns to include:
- Week One: Monday to Thursday 09:00 to 18:00
- Week Two: Monday 08:00 to 17:00, off Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Friday 09:00 to 18:00, Saturday and Sunday 10.00 to 18.00
- Week Three: Monday off, Tuesday to Friday 08.00 to 17.00 Lunch 12.00 to 13.00
Candidates will be required to work 1 in every 3 weekends
28 days annual leave to compensate for any rota’ d on Bank Holidays
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Receptionist / Front of House Customer Service Administration Assistant with excellent communication skills and exceptional attention to detail.
Working as the Receptionist / Front of House Customer Service Administration Assistant you will have a range of duties from greeting new clients / guests visiting the office, answering and transferring calls, assisting within enquiries and assisting in the setting up of meeting rooms.
As the Receptionist / Front of House Customer Service Administration Assistant you will represent the company in a corporate environment, responding to any requirements in a professional manner.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join a well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your duties and responsibilities as the Receptionist / Front of House Customer Service Administration Assistant include:
- Greeting & addressing all clients/guests in a professional and pleasant manner ensuring every first impression is first class
- Managing the visitor sign in process, issuing relevant security passes & advising on any specific H&S requirements
- Answering all calls in an efficient manner, transferring calls as appropriate, assisting with any enquiries whilst ensuring the level of service on the telephone is exceptional
- Daily management of the reception area within set client standards, proactively looking & recommending ways to consistently raise the service standards through both the physical appearance and the service processes
- Proactively deal with enquiries, both face to face and on the telephone
- Manage & arrange all meeting room booking requirements using the Meeting Management database to record all additional service requirements i.e. catering and audio-visual needs
- Maintain the Meeting Management system, effectively communicating all meeting room confirmation details back to the booking client
- Assisting in the coordination & preparation of meeting rooms, with an eye for detail checking rooms are at the required standard
- Actively demonstrate a good knowledge of the company’s services to assist in the seamless delivery of the customer’s experience
- Build and maintain a current, working knowledge of all policies, procedures, systems & developments, as well as general information, in order to be able to provide clients and visitors with information as required
- Ensure prompt resolution of any customer complaints, escalating to the line manager as required
- Proactively communicate any operational matters of concern and potential issues with your line manager, ensuring resolution at an early stage
The ideal candidate will display knowledge and experience of the following:
- Immaculate presentation at all times with impeccable attention to detail
- Previous experience in a front of house operation i.e. a Corporate, Hotel or similar environment
- First class customer service
- Confident in both written and verbal forms of communication
- Working accurately, under pressure, to tight deadlines with the ability to remain calm
- A strong team player with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Basic IT skills – Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Databases, Email and Web
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4852
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London Heathrow Airport. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk