Senior Receptionist who has experience working on a Corporate Front of House Reception Desk or within a senior reception post for a 4 or 5 star Hotel / Airline Check-in Desk or similar high-end establishment is required to mentor the team and take a lead role in running the reception function for a brand new corporate building based in Stockley Park, Uxbridge, Middlesex.
SALARY: £27,500 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Uxbridge, Middlesex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: The office is open Monday to Friday between the hours of 7:30am to 6:30pm. Candidates will be expected to work either the 7:30 to 4:30pm shift or the 9:30am to 6:30pm shift
We have an amazing new job opportunity for a Senior Receptionist who has first-class customer service skills and experience working on a Corporate Front of House Reception Desk or within a senior reception post for a 4 or 5 star Hotel or similar high-end establishment.
Working as the Senior Receptionist you will join a small yet progressive team, pushing the boundaries of guest management for a well-established Japanese technology client, based on the outskirts of Heathrow Airport. This role will require an individual who can incorporate and adapt diverse cultural behaviours into their customer service delivery style, and who has a proven record of giving a ‘Best-in-Class’ performance to blue-chip corporate clientele.
As the Senior Receptionist you will be required to provide an efficient and professional visitor management experience whilst displaying exceptional attention to detail across all areas of responsibility. The role seeks someone with flexibility, bags of enthusiasm, and proactivity; a can-do attitude and the ability to multitask on a busy and demanding corporate reception is a must!
As a reception ambassador you will represent the company in a top tier corporate environment, with a heavy focus on providing a 5 star guest experience. Demonstrating exceptional communication skills and high interpersonal standards is also a required attribute.
Empowered to help improve the current service standards, the ideal candidate will also champion local PA / EA network relationships to enhance the existing partnership between the Corporate Reception Team and the business executives and their administrators.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Senior Receptionist will include:
- Daily delivery of all Front of House / Reception functions, ensuring that all agreed service levels and service standards are met and complied with
- Daily reception area management - perform frequent reception area checks and report any faults / issues to the line manager
- Ensure that all complaints are dealt with in the correct manner
- Ensuring that all H&S policies and regulations are adhered to
- Provide a high standard Meet and Greet service to all clients / guests in a professional and pleasant manner ensuring every first impression is first class
- Managing the visitor sign in/sign out process, issuing relevant security passes & advising on any specific H&S requirements
- Provide and manage the beverage self-service for all visitors
- Answering all calls in an efficient manner, transferring calls as appropriate, assisting with any enquiries whilst ensuring the level of service on the telephone is exceptional
- Proactively deal with enquiries from the client, both face to face and on the telephone
- Support meeting room booking requirements using the Meeting Management database to record all additional service requirements i.e. catering and meeting room set up needs
- Management of client engagement service for VIP’s - attend regular meetings with PA’s and EA’s to determine any requirements for VIP’s or any upcoming events
- Manage any requirements for taxi booking or minibus service that is required by the client or visitors
- Management of the car park for visitors arriving onsite
- Actively demonstrate a good knowledge of the client’s services to assist in the seamless delivery of the customer’s experience
- Build & maintain a current, working knowledge of all policies, procedures, systems & developments, as well as general information, in order to be able to provide clients & visitors with information as required
- Proactively communicate any operational matters of concern & potential issues with your line manager, ensuring resolution at an early stage
The ideal candidate will display attributes and experience of the following:
- Immaculate presentation at all times with impeccable attention to detail.
- Experience in a front of house operation i.e. a Corporate, Hotel or Airline/Cabin Crew environment
- First class customer service and complaint handling
- Confident in both written and verbal forms of communication
- Lead by example striving to exceed customer expectations at every opportunity
- Working accurately, under pressure, to tight deadlines with the ability to remain calm
- A strong team player with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Strong IT skills – Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Email, online Visitor Management Systems
- Able to carry out regular reception coaching with other reception staff and set high standards
- Able to learn and adapt to the client cultural needs
- Experience managing and delivering a high level of service around the reception area
- Experience reviewing regular feedback from the client and engaging with the reception team
- Experience providing regular cross training for all reception staff
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8626
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Uxbridge, Middlesex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk