Receptionist and Administrator who has excellent customer service, administrative, organisation and time-management skills is required for a well-established Charity in South West London.
SALARY: £19,565 pro rata + Benefits (25 Days Annual Leave Pro Rata, increasing by one day per year until you reach a maximum of 30, plus 5% pension contribution (increasing to new London Living Wage rate once it's announced in Nov))
LOCATION: South West London
JOB TYPE: Part-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 16 – 21.5 Hours per Week, Depending on your Availability, Monday to Friday, AM or PM
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once we’ve received your application, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Receptionist and Administrator who has excellent customer service, administrative, organisation and time-management skills.
As a Receptionist and Administrator at the organisation’s training centre for adults with learning disabilities and autism, you will be the friendly face of the charity.
Working as the Receptionist and Administrator, you’ll deliver a high standard of service to clients and visitors and will be a calm, welcoming presence to everyone you come in to contact with. Your duties will include greeting and welcoming people to the organisation, answering and directing calls, responding to general enquiries, following health and safety guidelines and undertaking general administrative duties to support the smooth running of organisation.
As a successful candidate you will have experience of working in a customer facing administration role, with the ability to multi-task, remain calm under pressure and prioritise tasks. You’ll be resourceful and proactive when issues arise and have great customer care skills. You’ll also have strong administration and IT skills, and be a naturally helpful, warm and friendly person. In addition to this you will have excellent written and face to face communication skills, and the ability to communicate diplomatically and respectfully with people at all levels.
As the Receptionist and Administrator your duties will include:
- Take full ownership of reception to ensure it is running to a high standard throughout your shift
- Provide excellent customer service as the ‘face of the organisation’
- Answer incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Keep on top of general email enquiries
- Ensure visitors are given an ID badge
- Greet and log accurate attendance of students on the database. Contact students and parents/carers regarding non-attendance, and call tutors in classrooms once a student’s carer has arrived at the end of the day
- Maintain procedures specific to Covid-19 such as taking and logging the temperature of anyone entering the building, ensuring people sanitize their hands, asking all visitors the standard health and safety questions and collecting data for NHS Test and Trace
- Complete general administration tasks such as printing, scanning, filing, data inputting, arranging meetings, updating documents, managing diaries, taking minutes
- Sort and distribute incoming post and send outgoing post
- Manage lost property items and keep the stationery cupboard tidy
- Ensure that confidentiality and data protection regulations are maintained at all times
- Have experience of working in a customer facing role, providing excellent customer service by being friendly, polite and confident in dealing with members of the public
- Be able to demonstrate good administrative and MS Office skills
- Be a strong team-player who is friendly, reliable, helpful and doesn’t get flustered easily
- Have the ability to communicate positively with people at all levels inside and outside of the organisation, with excellent written and verbal skills
- Use initiative and notice when things need doing
- Be naturally self-motivated and conscientious, with the ability to work well with minimal supervision and adaptable to changing situations
- Take pride in maintaining a clean and presentable personal appearance
- Be able to inspire trust and confidence, behaving with integrity and honesty at all times and following through on the things you’ve said you’ll do, to a high standard
- Have a good understanding of the barriers disabled people face
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5875
Part-Time, Permanent Administrative Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in South West London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk