Receptionist / Administrator with strong customer service, interpersonal and organisational skills, who is an effective communicator with the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritise, is required to join our Clinic Team at Dorset Orthopaedic in Ringwood, Hampshire.
LOCATION: Ringwood, Hampshire
JOB TYPE: Part-Time, Temporary Contract (Maternity Cover)
WORKING HOURS: 18 Hours per Week, 8am to 5:30pm Wednesday and Thursday
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Receptionist / Administrator with strong customer service, interpersonal and organisational skills, who is an effective communicator with the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritise.
Dorset Orthopaedic Company is the UK's leading provider of private prosthetic, orthotic, silicone and rehabilitation services.
Working as the Receptionist / Administrator you will support the Clinic Manager and administration team, providing an efficient, welcoming and effective Prosthetic and Orthotic Clinic Reception.
As the Receptionist / Administrator you will work as directed by the Practice Manager to ensure that all standards and directives are adhered to.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Dorset Orthopaedic was established 30 years ago and is now the UK private patient care division of Ottobock plc. The patient care specialises in the supply and provision of artificial limbs (Prosthetics) and splints and braces (Orthotics) to better enable patients to be mobile and live independent lives.
We pride ourselves in continually seeking to understand our patients unique requirements and deliver individual personalised care. It's this bespoke service and attention to detail that has gained us our reputation for quality and personalised service since 1989.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Receptionist / Administrator your duties will include:
- Provide a full reception service to all Clients & Patients of Dorset Orthopaedic, Ringwood
- Correspond and communicate effectively with patients, suppliers and partners of the Clinic in person, by email and telephone
- Use our clinic management system to input, store and maintain patient records and make bookings
- Provide administration support for Clinicians including diary management
- Clinic administration including appointment bookings, appointment reminders, providing up-to-date documentation
- Assist the Practice Manager and Clinic Co-ordinators with the development and growth of the Ringwood Clinic by providing administrative support as required
The ideal candidate would have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communicator
- Strong organisational skills, ability to multi-task and effectively prioritise
- Competency in the use of IT systems
- Personal integrity & sensitivity to patients needs / physical and psychological difficulties
- Self-motivation to complete tasks and ability to interact confidently with patients, clinicians, suppliers and peers
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details.
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Dorset Orthopaedic
JOB REF: AWDO-C7176
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Ringwood, Hampshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.