Manufacturing QA / Quality Inspector with a good knowledge of ISO 9001 quality systems and experience working in a similar Quality Inspection role is required for a well-established company based in Doncaster.
SALARY: £18,000 - £20,000 pro rata + Excellent Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Doncaster, South Yorkshire
JOB TYPE: 6 Months Fixed Term Contract
** TWO JOBS AVAILABLE **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Manufacturing QA / Quality Inspector with a good knowledge of ISO 9001 quality systems and experience working in a similar Quality Inspection role.
Working as a Manufacturing QA / Quality Inspector you will be a reliable, committed and an expert in your field as this role will play an integral part in helping to achieve the Companies strategic aim of becoming Europe’s No.1 premium perimeter protection brand.
Your duties and responsibilities as a Manufacturing QA / Quality Inspector will include:
- Approval of finished products to specification and the rejection of any unacceptable items
- Conducting visual and measurement inspection of finished and in-process item
- Completion and verification of internal check sheets and release of checked items
- Assist with the complaints process (NCR resolution / root cause analysis)
- Communicate with suppliers and customers
- Completion of daily quality audits
- Supports internal and external audits and inspections
- Review and update of procedures, work instructions and standards, as part of the QMS
- Document any quality issues and assist with the resolution of any complaints raised
- Provide a focal point for shop floor staff with regards to internal quality issues
- Follow safe systems of work and promote a safe working environment
As a successful candidate you will join a company that is a premium perimeter protection business in the construction and manufacturing industries. They manufacture, install, and service a wide range of security products including gates, barriers and fencing solutions and operate in over 25 countries globally.
The company has a unique market position in that they are the only UK business that offer the complete perimeter protection solution.
As the Manufacturing QA / Quality Inspector you will have the following skills and experience:
- Wealth of experience within a similar Quality Inspection role
- A good knowledge of ISO 9001 quality systems
- Experience of non-conformance resolution
- Providing support, advice and guidance to other staff with regards to product quality
- Able to create documents, reports and visual presentations
- Data collection and record keeping
- Good level of technical knowledge on reading drawings, standards and manuals
- Experience within a manufacturing industry and/or with contractors
- Quality Management and Internal Auditing Qualification
- Knowledge of Quality Standards, Quality Tools (such as 8D, FMEA, LEAN, Root Cause Analysis), and continuous improvement
- Knowledge of welding practices and standards
- Knowledge of ISO 14001 and 45001
- Salary range £18,000 - £20,000 pro rata – depending on experience
- Enhanced holidays of 33 days per year pro rata (one week more than the statutory minimum)
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
- Free On-site Parking
- £500 Employee Referral Scheme
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Life Assurance (2 x annual salary) Parental Support & Counselling Services
- Employee Assistance Programme & Healthy Living App
- Wellbeing Hubs
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C6745
Full- Time, Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Doncaster, South Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk