Quality Control Operative / Food Manufacturing QC Operator who is an excellent communicator with an organised approach to working through multiple production activities is required for a fast growing and award-winning manufacturer based in Bottesford, Nottingham, East Midlands.
SALARY: £10.79 (£10.24 Basic + 55p Attendance Bonus), rising to £11.49 per Hour after 3 months service
LOCATION: Bottesford, Nottingham, East Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Contract (Maternity Cover)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Quality Control Operative / Food Manufacturing QC Operator who is an excellent communicator with an organised approach to working through multiple production activities.
Working as a Quality Control Operative / Food Manufacturing QC Operator you will be covering a period of maternity leave. Reporting to the Production Manager, the role will ideally be suited to an individual used to working in a fast-moving multi-disciplined role.
As a Quality Control Operative / Food Manufacturing QC Operator your flexibility to work additional hours, weekends and shifts during seasonal periods may be requested, for the proper performance of your duties.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as a Quality Control Operative / Food Manufacturing QC Operator will include:
- Calibration checks of scales, metal detectors and check weighers
- Metal detection operation
- Checking compliance of delivered and packed products to specifications
- Inputting of data onto the QA / NAV systems
- Preparation of production sample kits
- Logging on and organisation of production samples
- Hygienic sampling of incoming cheese and ingredients
- Co- ordinate and present trace exercises where required
- Practice continuous improvement within the department
- Assist with development of systems and controls and paperwork reduction
- To be involved in foreign body investigations
- Have an organised approach to working through multiple production activities
- Be an excellent communicator with a good standard of spoken and written English
- Be assertive and confident
- Have a good level of computer knowledge and computer systems
- Have an organised and logical approach to planning the days objectives
- Be able to work on your own initiative
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C7823
Full-Time, Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Bottesford, Nottingham, East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk