Quality Control Management Data Viewer who has experience in process improvement and a solid background in quality control is required for Siemens Healthineers located in Llanberis, Gwynedd, North Wales.
Recent Graduates considered providing you have the right aptitude and skill set.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
LOCATION: Llanberis, Gwynedd, North Wales
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Recent Graduates Considered **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Quality Control Management Data Viewer who has experience in process improvement and a solid background in quality control.
Working as the Quality Control Management Data Viewer you will be responsible for the analysis and elaboration of quality concepts, methods, quality tools and quality management (QM) procedures through the effective analysis of data and QM systems.
As a successful candidate you will have an excellent opportunity to join a business that can offer fantastic career progression opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Quality Control Management Data Viewer:
- Prepares quality-related analyses, concepts, methods and tools, for respective management to decide
- Advises business accountable management in specific quality-related issues
- Ensures and Implements quality related standards, guidelines and programs in a specific quality area, or in organisational units assigned
- Analyses working environment and proposes improvements to management
- Keeps abreast of industry and legal trends in a specific quality area
- Drives and coach’s unit-related general quality projects in a specific quality area
- Contributes to budget planning processes
- Trains employees in a specific quality area
- Coordinates a group of quality related staff without leading the team
- Ensures effective cooperation with both internal and external stakeholders, clarifies issues
As the Quality Control Management Data Viewer, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Solid quality control experience with a genuine passion and interest for quality related matters
- Experience in process improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail conscious
- Ability to coach / train others would be highly beneficial
- Strong IT skills in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- Recent Graduates considered providing you have the right aptitude and skill set.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare.
An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work.
We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business and strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5123
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Llanberis, Gwynedd, North Wales. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk