Manufacturing Quality Control Inspector / Assistant with previous experience in a similar role with a keen eye for detail and the ability to read Engineering Dimensional Drawings is required for a well-established company based in Hyde, Cheshire, North West England.
LOCATION: Hyde, Cheshire, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 08:00 – 16:30hrs Monday to Friday (37.5 Hours per Week)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Manufacturing Quality Control Inspector / Assistant with previous experience in a similar role and a keen eye for detail with the ability to read Engineering Dimensional Drawings.
Working as a Manufacturing Quality Control Inspector / Assistant your main responsibility will be to undertake various inspection / testing methods to ensure that any goods produced by the Component Production Departments meet the Company’s quality standard.
As a Manufacturing Quality Control Inspector / Assistant you will be required to examine certain goods supplied to the company. Primarily, aluminium extrusions, plastic extrusions and torsion springs for the Roller Blind System and record all component manufactured goods in the Quality control section of the Injection moulding / Press shop Access Data Base.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as a Manufacturing Quality Control Inspector / Assistant will include:
- Deal with all Returns within the components division and record findings in the Access Data Base
- Monitor Component returns, investigate and report any issues
- Monitor and oversee all aspect of the Quality Control systems / checks undertaken
- Liaise with the Quality Control Manger regarding quality issues, improvements and updates
- Monitor and record test information
- Approve First off and Last off sample to component checking drawings and record information in the Access Database
- Issue of correct gauges to aid in the checking of moulded parts
- Regular scheduled tours of all departments carrying out quality checks
- Visually inspect the Injection Moulded components for any indication of processing faults
- Ability to read and understand both Metric and Imperial units of measurement
- Allot appropriate QC tickets to 2nd off samples, detail any faults \ observations and return samples
- Calibrate when necessary, dimensions in relation to master drawings
- Obtain hourly samples from the Powder Coating process
- Approve first off sample products
- Test Child Safety products
- Carry out regular scheduled inspections on all components produced by the various automated assembly machines
- Visually inspect overall finish and presentation
- Measure any dimensions against master drawings
- Carry out a ‘fit for use test’ by assembling with other parts
- Entering correct data on stock movement notes, Input \ Output
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Ability to read Engineering Dimensional Drawings
- Basic Microsoft Office skills are essential
- Good working knowledge of ISO 9001 standards would be advantageous
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7265
Full-Time, Permanent Manufacturing Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Hyde, Cheshire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk