Manufacturing Process Quality Auditor / Quality Inspector / Quality Technician with previous experience within a quality inspection role and knowledge of ISO9001 quality procedures is required for a well-established International Company based in Westhoughton, Bolton, Greater Manchester, North West England.
SALARY: £25,000 - £27,000 pro rata (depending on shift patterns) – Employment will commence on a training rate of circa £22,000 per annum
LOCATION: Westhoughton, Bolton, Greater Manchester, North West England
TYPE: 6 Months Fixed Term Contract
APPLICATION PROCESS: Candidates will be required to complete an online application form and the details will be emailed over separately. Please keep an eye out for our email.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Manufacturing Process Quality Auditor / Inspector / Technician with previous experience within a quality inspection role and knowledge of ISO9001 quality procedures.
Working as the Manufacturing Process Quality Auditor / Inspector / Technician you will ensure critical quality checks are carried out in the Process in-line with customer specifications/requirements. You will also carry out process quality audits to ensure compliance to Quality Standards and verify adherence to Quality Standards via 100% inspection systems.
As the Manufacturing Process Quality Auditor / Inspector / Technician, you will have the ability to operate testing equipment, be computer literate and able to prioritise and organise tasks working on your own initiative with little supervision.
The successful candidate will have the chance to work for a company that is committed to attracting, retaining and deploying the very best people, offering fantastic career opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Manufacturing Process Quality Auditor / Inspector / Technician will include:
- Ensure that the Quality department is maintained in a ‘visit ready’ status at all times
- Provide QC services to all manufacturing areas as required, ensuring that workload is prioritised to reduce downtime and impact on OTIF
- Perform all the required tests / retests on all supplied samples in line with each product group and ensure that the production / planning areas are kept fully informed of any issues so that any remedial action can be taken
- Ensure that any out of specification material is re-sampled & retested in line with established procedures
- Ensure that all testing is carried out in line with established Procedures / SOP’s / LTM’s
- Create, review and change Procedures / SOP’s & LTM’s for existing and new quality tests & equipment
- Carry out raw material testing on Ink’s & Films in line with Business / Customer requirements
- Ensure that all collected data is accurately recorded either manually or in QIS and that all records are kept in an audit ready status
- Raise, check and sign off C of C’s / C of A’s in line with customer requirements
- Create and maintain quality visual standards in line with established procedures
- Proactively manage quarantine issues on shift ensuring that decisions are made and communicated in real time to all areas of the business
- Ensure that all Non-Conforming material is accurately labelled with its current status and all the quarantine records are fully populated
- Manage the transfer of Non-Conforming stock items in / out of the stock control system so that available stock is as accurate as possible
- Carry out quality checks in line with product group requirements on retained stock material as required to meet customer demand, ensuring that the results of the checks are accurately communicated via the Company database
- To carry out departmental monthly stock takes in line with the business requirements
- Maintain a visible quality presence on the shop floor as required
- Attend daily Tier 3 SQCDP meetings and take / complete any necessary actions in line with the meeting structure
- Support the Shift leadership structure with process confirmation audits in all production areas
- Carry out layered audits in line with established procedures
- Confirm via Audit’s that the QMS is kept up to date and the correct version documents are in use across the business
- Support all areas of the business as required with quality related issues including problem solving and NCR/Complaint investigations
- Support the business requirements for any analysis or data collection required
- Review and carry out /arrange the internal calibration of laboratory equipment in line with the calibration register
- Ensure that an accurate and detailed handover is carried out with both incoming and outgoing shifts ensuring that any outstanding issues from the shift are accurately and concisely communicated so that the correct action can be taken
- To perform any given task for which adequate training has been given and demonstrate without assistance a reasonable level of competence while working in a team environment or performing an individual task
- Basic Numeracy and Literacy
- Ability to operate testing equipment
- Computer and data collection system literacy and analysis
- Previous experience within a Quality inspection role including carrying out quality process/audits
- Experience/knowledge of Quality Procedures e.g. ISO9001
- Experience/knowledge of process capability tools
- Ability to prioritise and organise tasks working on own initiative with little supervision
- A great degree of flexibility will be required in this role as you will be required to work shift patterns
HOW TO APPLY
Once you’ve applied for this role through this site you will be required to complete an online application form and the details will be emailed over separately. Please keep an eye out for our email.
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C5868
Full-Time, Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Westhoughton, Bolton, Greater Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk