Quality Assurance Analyst / QA Software Tester who has manual testing experience with a good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and the ability to solve problems in a logical manner is required for a forward thinking technology company based in Warrington, Cheshire, North West England.
SALARY: Competitive (depending on experience) + Excellent Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Currently working remotely, but then to transition to 2 days in the office in Warrington and 3 days working from home
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
IS THIS YOU?
- Do you have experience in functional and non-functional testing?
- Are you either a manual tester with some knowledge or exposure to Automation, looking for your next fast paced challenge within a future automation testing environment?
- Are you ready to take the next steps in your career in a business where you can truly make a difference and shape it with your own ideas?
If you can answer ‘Yes’ to these questions, then we want to hear from you..
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Quality Assurance Analyst / QA Software Tester who has manual testing experience with a good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and the ability to solve problems in a logical manner.
Working as a Quality Assurance Analyst / QA Software Tester you will test all aspects of the company’s platform both functionally and non-functionally, in order to meet the requirements and overall quality of the intended solution and surpass the competition. This is a mixed manual and automation role.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst / QA Software Tester you must be a clear communicator with the ability to write test plans and test cases, and to communicate these findings to Developers and other stakeholders.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as a Quality Assurance Analyst / QA Software Tester will include:
- Defining test plans, test cases, execution and quality processes
- Clear communicator with the ability to write test plans and test cases, and to communicate these findings to Developers and other stakeholders
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to write and execute SQL queries and scripting language used in automated testing
- Ability to solve problems in a logical manner and have exceptional attention to detail
- Must have a good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Developing QA plans for projects and defining requirements
- Reviewing automated tests written by the development team
- Designing and executing functional test scripts
- Signing off functionality for production release
- Supporting client UAT and production releases
- You will be enthusiastic, keen to learn and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Learning & Development – The company encourage constant learning so you can stay sharp on the variety of ever-changing technology
- Continuous Performance Managing (CPM) – Regular pay reviews throughout the year, mirroring a transparent and clear career structure
- Rapid growth resulting in quick and structured career progression and backfilling
- Health & Wellness – Individual health-care cash plan including dental, optical and more
- Business Park benefits including onsite gym offering classes and free personal training, laundry services, movie nights, onsite discounted childcare, Starbucks, multiple café’s and breakout areas, wellbeing weeks, running / walking clubs, free to use allotments and much more!
- Remote Working and Flexible Working Hours to ensure that work / life balance
- Free On-site parking & free access to local public transport
- Friendly ‘People First’ culture with a People team in place solely dedicated to staff, their individual needs and well-being. The company roll out Employee Action Group workshops and regular surveys for all staff to voice where improvements can be made, resulting in quarterly focuses
- Monthly / Quarterly / Annual social events including free hot or cold breakfasts for monthly Employee of the Month announcements
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7286
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Warrington, Cheshire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk