Quality and Logistics Coordinator who has good organisational, multi-tasking and administrative skills with a positive, ‘can do’, results driven approach and attitude and the ability to work as part of a team is required for a well-established manufacturing company based in Birkenhead, Wirral, North West England.
This role would suit a candidate seeking to establish a career in logistics and / or quality management.
SALARY: Up to £25,000 per annum (Depending on Experience)
LOCATION: Birkenhead, Wirral, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Quality and Logistics Coordinator who has good organisational, multi-tasking and administrative skills with a positive, ‘can do’, results driven approach and attitude and the ability to work as part of a team.
Working as a Quality and Logistics Coordinator you will manage the quality system of the manufacturing business serving as a link between Quality, Production and Customer Service department measuring the internal quality processes relating to the quality of the organisation and the products.
As a Quality and Logistics Coordinator you will manage the complete logistical needs of the business ensuring the accurate and timely despatch of the company’s products to the UK and abroad. The role is responsible for delivering an excellent and timely service primarily to the customer service department, by liaising internally with all other operational departments and have first-hand information on all orders from scheduling to despatch.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as a Quality and Logistics Coordinator will include:
- Weekly creation of a production order schedule which meets the agreed delivery date and prioritise urgent orders
- Print and distribute job cards (printed by customer service) to the production team according to order urgency
- Attend daily morning meeting with production to have an update on orders progress, communicate any changes to existing and issued order job cards in real time and communicate any operational information back to Customer Service
- Daily monitoring of order progress to ensure all orders are timely dispatched highlighting any urgent & late orders and providing the relevant feedback to Customer Service
- Chase orders and make sure they are completed before Courier collection and eliminate packing and despatch
- Daily order of fitting kits preparation which involves printing and minor item assembly
- Carry out the packing preparation and complete order packing
- Despatch of all orders using courier websites and company’s e-commerce website which triggers an e-mail notification to customers including a consignment number
- Liaise with courier companies for any consignment issues (missing/delayed deliveries)
- Management of QT9 System to monitor NCR’s, ECR’s, ECN’s and oversee Product Recalls
- Ensuring that the organisation’s Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, ISO 9001:2015 and regulatory/legal requirements
- GCSE results with ‘C’ or above in English & Mathematics or equivalent
- Computing Qualification is desirable
- Experience managing multiple priorities and coping when under pressure
- Experience accurate and effective use of a company ERP or database System
- Excellent teamwork and co-operation skills
- Accurate and effective use of QT9 database System
- The ability to effectively manage all the above responsibilities with minimal supervision
- The ability to work as part of a team and under pressure in busy times
- Good literacy, numeracy and verbal communication skills and IT literate
- A positive individual with a ‘can do’, results driven approach and attitude
- Keen to develop and learn new skills
- An effective and confident communicator who listens and is able to express themselves clearly
- Friendly, responsive and professional communication with all colleagues and customers
- Committed, reliable, responsible, and honest with high integrity
- Welcomes change, is flexible and can adapt and deal with various demands
- Meeting the training and development requirements of the job role
- Flexibility to support other areas of the business as and when needed
- Desirable but not necessary to have proven experience in a quality support role
- Desirable but not necessary to have proven experience within a production scheduling, logistics environment, as well as administration skills
- Interested in establishing a career in logistics and/or quality management
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8656
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Birkenhead, Wirral, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk